Our President Blesses Sin; God Help Us

Last Friday, April 26th, President Obama became the first sitting president to speak at the National Planned Parenthood Conference. Not only did he speak at this event, but he invoked God’s blessing upon them! No president in our history has had the arrogance to openly endorse the slaughter of our unborn, and atrocities against women. Would the American people have ever endorsed the likes of Adolf Hitler, Joseph Stalin, Emperor Hirohito, or other mass-murderers as this President has done? And let me mention another genocidal maniac: Dr. Kermit Gosnell of Philadelphia, who ‘surprisingly’ was not mentioned by the President during his speech, despite working under the policy of Planned Parenthood.
Read more** at Our President Blesses Sin; God Help Us

Hutch is right on!

Not that he hasn’t already done so, but by invoking God’s blessing on PP, Obama is putting himself in peril of the exact opposite of God’s blessing…

Obama: “Planned Parenthood isn’t going anywhere.”

And around 50 years ago, the Governor of Alabama proudly proclaimed:

“segregation now, segregation tomorrow, segregation forever.”

Obama, like Wallace, is on the wrong side of this debate, and I think that Obama needing to say that Planned Parenthood isn’t going anywhere, means that he is worried that is is going somewhere, and it’s going to the same place that the KKK and the White Citizens Councils went. George Wallace repented before he died, so maybe the pro-choice politicians will too (probably not).

Remember that Obama’s god is not the creator. His is the “god” of destruction.

Obama is showing , more and more his Muslim side except for the fact Islam would not accept PP either. Obama reminds me of one of my favorite movies, V for Vendetta, which was on again last night. Obama says the USA IS responsible for the murders and violence in Mexico. I mean is this a man of contradictions or what? He seems to stand for all, ALL that is morally wrong in America.

Obama is not an American! PERIOD!!