Our spoiled cat

Our spoiled cat drinking water out of the tub faucet.

I’ve tried and tried to get my cats to do this. They refuse. They prefer the dog bowl.

This one prefers the faucet. He sometimes sits in the tub and meows for it—even if it is 2am.

We used to have a cat that would sit on the edge of the bathroom sink and catch the driplets out of the faucet. Of course, back in the “good old days,” we used to give the cats milk directly from the cow.

Cats do funny things. Just the other day I watched one get on the edge of the litter box and thought how similar it was to sitting on a toilet.

Sam, that’s just nasty.
:howler:

Cats can be taught to use the toilet . . . . . .

You don’t want to give an indoor cat milk. Adult cats have a tendency to be lactose intolerant.

I have a cat that likes to watch me shave every morning. I tease him with the shaving brush. Quite amusing.

Ours weren’t indoor cats; and we learned the hard way (with indoor cats) that cats do better on water than milk.

[quote=“JStang, post:6, topic:39121”]
Sam, that’s just nasty.
:howler:
[/quote]Cleaning out the litter box is nasty. I swear these two cats must have guests over because I see some stuff that looks like a much larger animal is using the litter box.

My cat rarely uses the litter box any more. She usually goes outside. There are lots of places available for her, even in the winter. Saves me lots of time and a little expense.