Pakistani firm whose chemicals were used to kill US troops seeks subsidy for Indiana

After all I’ve seen from this administration I expect to see this approved by the Muslim in the White house.

Pakistani firm whose chemicals were used to kill US troops seeks subsidy for Indiana plant | Fox News

A Pakistani fertilizer maker whose chemicals have been used in 80 percent of the roadside bombs that have killed and maimed American troops in Afghanistan is now seeking U.S. taxpayer subsidies in order to open a factory in Indiana.

The request appears to be on hold pending further review, but the situation has stirred outrage in Congress, where some accuse the Pakistani government of halting efforts to clamp down on the bomb-making.

Read more: Pakistani firm whose chemicals were used to kill US troops seeks subsidy for Indiana plant | Fox News

[quote=“Moby, post:1, topic:38781”]
After all I’ve seen from this administration I expect to see this approved by the Muslim in the White house.

Pakistani firm whose chemicals were used to kill US troops seeks subsidy for Indiana plant | Fox News

A Pakistani fertilizer maker whose chemicals have been used in 80 percent of the roadside bombs that have killed and maimed American troops in Afghanistan is now seeking U.S. taxpayer subsidies in order to open a factory in Indiana.

The request appears to be on hold pending further review, but the situation has stirred outrage in Congress, where some accuse the Pakistani government of halting efforts to clamp down on the bomb-making.

Read more: Pakistani firm whose chemicals were used to kill US troops seeks subsidy for Indiana plant | Fox News
[/quote]Obama will fast rack this–killing americans is fun for him