Palin's Response Nailed It!

Palin’s Response Nailed It!
Palin’s Response Nailed It! - conantheamerican

This morning Sarah Palin defended herself, the 1st Amendment, American exceptionalism, and the Tea Party. She didn’t ask to be put in this position, but was forced into it by what has to be the most egregious case of media bias in recent years.

Before the fallen bodies of those slain in Arizona were cold, the liberal media complex was already exploiting this tragedy for political gain. Liberal bloggers and Democratic pundits pulled out the now infamous “Sarah Palin crosshair map,” and pointed a wider finger at the rhetoric of the Tea Party and talk radio as the cause of this shooting. When more evidence came out the shooter had ZERO connection to the TEA Party or Palin, the media and the political Left should have apologized for their slander. Instead, the left dug in their heels.

Despite any relevant connection to conservative ideology, the media continues with a steady drumming of articles, opinion pieces, and television segments that place the blame for this tragedy on the political Right. Despite this constant drumming of false liberal rhetoric, 57% of Americans are rejecting this narrative. Only 32% of Americans believe heated political rhetoric played a role in the shooting according to the latestCBS Poll.
Excerpt from Palin’s speech:

“After this shocking tragedy, I listened at first puzzled, then with concern, and now with sadness, to the irresponsible statements from people attempting to apportion blame for this terrible event…………….Within hours of a tragedy unfolding, journalists and pundits should not manufacture a blood libel that serves only to incite the very hatred and violence they purport to condemn. That is reprehensible.”
Well said Sarah, well said.

The concerted effort of the Media and Democratic Party to paint Sarah Palin and the Tea Party as accomplices in this shooting, without any proof whatsoever, is the greater issue in the wake of this tragedy. Media bias and outright slander against a large and peaceful segment of the American population is an unforgivably heinous crime. Sarah Palin nailed it on the head when she called it “blood libel.”

Conservatives should not allow the killing of innocent people by a sick individual to become the catalyst for a massive usurpation of our 1st and 2nd Amendment rights. Write to your Congressmen, state representatives, and U.S. Senators. You can print parts of this post and mail it if you want. I do not care. The American people need to be politically active to compensate for the overwhelming noise the MSM is making by continuing to push radical Liberal talking points as fact.
Thank you all, and God bless.
Palin’s Response Nailed It! - conantheamerican

Yes she did. She does best when speaking from the heart.

Thanks for posting this.

Thanks. I thought she did great. I worry about all the noise the left is making though. The people don’t want more legislation, but the liberals inside the beltway and in New York City are going to push this. She did her part by being our voice, now we need to let our elected representatives know he we feel.

I think she did a good job, but should’ve used a different word then Blood Libel, as the Libtards gonna use it against her.

But, like I always say : Palin 2012!

I don;t know about that. I think she is the most beatable, although I’m liking her a lot more after this response. Yeah, the liberals will use this against her. I had never heard of “blood libel” before today, but I think its use is appropriate.

Sarah is on time with most of her comments. I don’t pretend to know how electable she is, but I think she would be a President we could all be proud of.
Or at least, she could not be any worse.

Blood Libel is supposedly anti-jewish term, I didnt get offended though…

I say let the libs keep attacking Sarah with all their might. With heat and hammer blows they are forging the sword of their own destruction.

At this point, obummblers speech is all ready irrelevant.

No, because she wasn’t saying it was okay; she was saying the exact opposite - there was nothing to be offended about.

Thats was kinda my point…I wored it wrong, either way the American Left is disgusting.

Blood libel has to be the stupidest thing I ever heard of, though. XD “Jews make their matzah with the blood of Christian children!” If they had actually read Leviticus, they would have known that ALL blood is unkosher. :banghead:

Alan Dershowitz Defends Palin on ‘Blood Libel’

January 12, 2011 1:45 P.M. By Daniel Foster
In a statement to BigGovernment.com:

Alan Dershowitz Defends Palin on ‘Blood Libel’ - By Daniel Foster - The Corner - National Review Online

There is nothing improper and certainly nothing anti-Semitic in Sarah Palin using the term to characterize what she reasonably believes are false accusations that her words or images may have caused a mentally disturbed individual to kill and maim.

Ya know, I never heard that one until in the last couple years. And that rule against blood was one of the few that was passed on to the Gentile Christians.

exactly, she wasn’t using it in a derogatory way. The media will jump on her for anything.

It was widely believed in the Middle Ages, under Richard the Lionheart, I think. It’s not too popular nowadays.

I didn’t think Christians had a problem with eating blood - isn’t black pudding popular among Christians in Europe? And isn’t there a passage in John (I think) talking about how everything the Lord created is clean to eat?

The left will misquote and misrepresent anything Palin says so who cares what they think? She can say “I love you” and they will decry it as hate speech.

Her statement was fine.

:yeahthat:

It amazes me just how much she must scare the left. If they weren’t scared, they would just ignore her. Has there been a day since McCain picked her that there hasn’t been some talk of her in the news? I bet, assuming she’s not it, that she gets almost as much press as the future Repub nominee for President next year right up to election day.

It might have been used in history to mean the “JEWS KILL TEH CHRISTAN BABIES AND EAT THEM”. But recently it has become secularized and the meaning removed.

If the Liberals were smart they would learn to stop trying to bring Palin down. She is at her best when they start inventing ridiculous things to attack her with.

This shooting in Arizona would have probably caused some hesitation in the GOP’s agenda in Congress if they had kept their mouth shut. Tragic events have a way of making political sides soften for awhile.

Their decision to try and use this event as a political baseball bat has offended every Conservative and Independent with a functioning brain so it will be full steam ahead again.

I guess if they were smart they would not be Liberals to begin with but I am still surprised by how dense they are sometimes.

I agree with that post entirely except for that “but” at the end…I am no longer surprised.

**EDIT: Belay my last!!!

**Just saw the photo of the campaign t-shirts at obama’s memorial service/campaign event. Yes, it’s just that crass… :eek: