Paul Ryan grew frustrated with the repeated questions

During an interview with ABC12 in Michigan, Paul Ryan grew frustrated with the repeated questions about gun laws and taxes — prompting him to cut short the interview altogether.The “problems of civil society” should be what we’re focused on, Ryan argued — and that, in turn, reduces crime.
“Does this country have a gun problem?” the interviewer asked.

Paul Ryan Gets Frustrated, Cuts Interview Short: ‘You Trying To Stuff Words In People’s Mouths?’ | Mediaite

When people pull stuff like this it is calculated to try to trip someone up or put words in their mouth. Just as one does a physiological test for a job, questions are asked over and over in a way to see if they can trip you up and find out one’s true nature.

Of course in the end what is the result is it depends on the bias of of the test or questioner as to what the results would be. I would be frustrated as well.

Let me add that this nation needs to go back to morals and this will go a long way to reforming government.

The video is funny. It’s on the Blaze if you want to watch it.

The reporter was demonstrating his command of idiocy.

[quote=“JStang, post:2, topic:36504”]
The video is funny. It’s on the Blaze if you want to watch it.

The reporter was demonstrating his command of idiocy.
[/quote]Thanks I will check it out.

I caught this on the news and they said that the interview was over and this reporter kept asking questions…or words to that effect.

Sounded like a typical lib reporter, glad to see Ryan quick on his feet and even call him out in the end.