Perps of “far-right” hit-and-run on Muslim woman in Molenbeek were Muslims

A hit and run on a Muslim women in Molenbeek this weekend, blamed on ‘far right’ anti-Islam demonstrators, was in fact perpetrated by an allegedly drunk local youth named “Mohamed”.
The revelation comes after news websites across the world – including theDaily Mail, the New York Post, EuroNews, the Evening Standard, Russia Today, the International Business Times, the Sunday Times, the Huffington Post, the Metro, ITV News, the Daily Caller, the Independent, the Sun, the*Mirror* and more – lumped the blame onto “far right” protesters in the no go zone of Brussels.

Perps of “far-right” hit-and-run on Muslim woman in Molenbeek were Muslims

This did not happen here but is another phony hate crime exposed

Well, you can’t really blame these sorts of people. REAL hate crimes are so rare that in order to keep them before the public eye, they HAVE to invent some every so often to justify their wailing about them.

The media was intent on making the hit and run perps anti-muslim neo Nazi Christians. This is so funny…the perp was muslim and his name was something like Mohammad. Sounds Christian to me. LOL

Same with CNN report entitled: Father kills son (and wife which they failed to mention in the headline) for being gay. The guy is middle eastern. They didn’t use the m word cause it’s…irrelevant. This all leads public school educated people and homoactivists to automatically assume it is another right wing neo-Nazi Christian who did the killing. Reporting the news in ‘sound bites’.

Funny when ever I read a story about something in Europe the allegation is it was the cause of the far right and not those like Merkel of Germany with her flooding the country with muslims who if citizens protest being raped or killed are labeled far right.

Like Obama here, she seems intent on destroying Germany. why?

I am not surprised as Muslims kill their fellow Muslims more then any other group of people. They would kill 100 of their own to kill one enemy. They hate those not like them more then they love their children. That is why they strap bombs to them or throw them out in front of military convoys hoping they will stop. Then ambush those in the convoys. I should know, since it happened to me. I was in the lead vehicle and ordered the driver to keep going. Still have nightmares now and then, but much better then getting my whole command killed.

A salient point. The “hate crime” was in the MSM’s head. It’s to the point that when some “incident” occurs I look for three things:

• Activists and/or the MSM and/or Lib/Prog discussion sites to erupt in condemning the “hate crime” and the far-right Fundie gun-nuts who perpetrated it;

• Realities being revealed 24-48 hours later that prove the activists, MSM, and accusative Lib/Prog discussion site denizens totally wrong;

• A period of Egyptian-river-swimming by denizens of the discussion sites and activists, and zero admissions of having been wrong from the MSM.

In this case it appears that there had not been any screaming of “Hate Crime!” by Belgian Muslim activists.