PETA VS HOBBIT: The Ultimate Liberal Showdown!!!

Yesterday afternoon, Peter Jackson’s The Hobbit hit its first scandalous speed bump after the AP spoke to several animal wranglers who claimed to have witnessed the deaths of at least 28 animals housed at a Warner Brothers-owned Wellington farm that was being used as a holding pen for the film’s four-legged characters.

No … Some … A Bunch of Animals Were Harmed in the Making of The Hobbit | Observer

PETA plans to protest the Hobbit while Peter Jackson adopts Pigs and claims nothing happened. Which fat cat liberal will win this battle?

Who does taking someone to court for abusing animals make you a liberal? If my neighbor brought someone to court for kicking or killing his dog, would that make him a “fat cat liberal”?

The abuse appears to be in question for one and PETA is an ULTRA LIBERAL organization

I blame the ORKS!

Correction. PETA is an ultra-stupid organization. Or I hope you see that liberals hate them as much as you do.

No correction Trekky, PETA and the causes that they choose to align themselves with are typical behaviors of liberals.

Which Democrats or liberals are pushing anti-meat legislation, exactly? Or trying to outlaw slaughterhouses? PETA isn’t liberal, they’re just stupid vegetarians and crazy animal-rights activists.

And you didn’t answer how taking someone to court for animal abuse is “liberal”.

Sure, but tell me honestly they don’t lean left… Do we really need to gather a list of celebrity members, or the membership in general and ask them?

Sure, I’ll give you that. However, I wouldn’t hold it against liberals, just like I wouldn’t hold it against conservatives for certain organization that lean right.

The problem with that is, we seem to know which organizations lean right and liberals seem to not know which organizations lean left and then they ask conservatives for “proof”

Great. How is it liberal to take someone to court for animal abuse? Are you honestly saying that if someone, due to negligence, had several animals die on their farm, they wouldn’t deserve legal action? There is a reason for animal abuse laws.

PETA does way more than advocate animal rights laws…Anybody who doesn’t know that is not paying attention! As was said before, do we really need to get a list of the things PETA has done and the people associated with it for you?

PETA isn’t the one going to court. It’s the AHA. Given that you read the article, I don’t understand this statement of going to court for animal abuse being something only a fat cat liberal would do.

[quote=“Trekky0623, post:9, topic:37530”]
Sure, I’ll give you that. However, I wouldn’t hold it against liberals, just like I wouldn’t hold it against conservatives for certain organization that lean right.
[/quote]I don’t hold it against liberals in general either anymore than I hold Westboro Baptist against Baptists in general.