Peterborough mayor’s church offers space to arson-stricken mosque

Peterborough mayor’s church offers space to arson-stricken mosque | Toronto Star

The long and short of it. After the attacks in Paris someone burned down a mosque. A church in the community is offering them a place to worship as they repair their mosque.

I’d be OK with it IF most Mosques were constructed or established in order to “worship.” They aren’t. They are placed where they are in order to convert as many as possible and teach them the TRUE meaning of the Q’uran–conquer and enslave all those who refuse to become worshippers of Allah.

No accounts that this mosque was anything but a place of worship. The arson was a criminal act set by someone who targeted a place of worship for those a continent away from the attacks in Paris.

How do you know that?

Actually, I don’t totally agree with Pappadave - I would object to any non-Christian group being allowed to worship in my church, which was built to glorify the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob - the one and only true God, the Holy Trinity.

It’s like the question, “how many coincidences make a facts”? Maybe it was just a random act of arson (the police have called it an act of arson) against any old piece of wood.

[quote=“Skeptic, post:4, topic:47724”]
How do you know that?
[/quote] He/she doesn’t. He/she’s guessing that’s the reason. Funny how all these church/mosque/synagogue burnings very often turn out to be insurance jobs, though.

Same applies to abortion clinics.

[quote=“shockedcanadian, post:6, topic:47724”]
It’s like the question, “how many coincidences make a facts”? Maybe it was just a random act of arson (the police have called it an act of arson) against any old piece of wood.
[/quote]There have been countless instances of bogus attacks by supposed bigots which turn out to be perpetrated by the folks who were the ostensible targets of the attacks here in the states. Were you aware of that?

While the people attending this mosque may have been peaceful to their core, what Dave posted is simply what the Qur’an instructs Islamic believers to do. Persons not liking what Dave said should read the Qur’an, paying careful attention while reading Surah 9.

OTOH, for those who don’t accept the fact that the Qur’an defines Islam, yes, I will have turnip fries with my anchovy milkshake.

Tawana Brawley ?