Petition: Impeach judge who issued 60-day incest sentence

An online petition calling for the impeachment of a Montana judge over the sentencing of a 40-year-old man to 60 days in jail after he pleaded guilty to raping his 12-year-old daughter has more than 30,000 signatures.

I remember a case a few years ago in Vermont where a judge ruled that a rapist who had served 60 days in jail suffered enough for sexually abusing a child for 4 years. I believe he was forced to retire. He thought the rapist had been punished enough

Rapist’s Prison Sentence Triggers Outrage - WCAX.COM Local Vermont News, Weather and Sports-

Vermont Judge Edward Cashman to Retire - WCAX.COM Local Vermont News, Weather and Sports-

Can you imagine how many more he let off because he felt sorry for?

An online petition calling for the impeachment of a Montana judge over the sentencing of a 40-year-old man to 60 days in jail after he pleaded guilty to raping his 12-year-old daughter has more than 30,000 signatures.
What is this country coming to. A GOOD judge would have let him walk out of the court house a free man. And some of those 30,000 people should have taken care of the problem. The helpless (children or animals) have a right to be protected by anyone seeing abuse & they should also make sure that the act they saw will never be repeated. Nuff said.

I have written this many times over MANY years as I have watched the loss of and moral decay rush across the US from the LGBT-Q-I-A community like waves upon a shore. As the acronyms gets longer and longer there is one letter that is currently left off, but has been around as long as the rest have: - P ( pedophilia ). Never you say, sorry charlie, but its around the corner and here is why:

*"Does the medical community consider pedophilia to be a mental disorder?
Yes. The American Psychiatric Association (APA) has included pedophilia in its Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders since 1968.

In the DSM, which is updated periodically, pedophilia has been grouped with other paraphilias – which the APA defines as “recurrent, intense sexually arousing fantasies, sexual urges, or behaviors that involve children, nonhuman subjects, or other non-consenting adults, or the suffering or humiliation of oneself or one’s partner.”

But the next edition of the DSM – the DSM 5 – may instead refer to “pedophilic disorder.”

“[Pedophiles] would be diagnosed with pedophilic disorder either if their attractions toward children are causing them guilt, anxiety, alienation, or difficulty in pursuing other personal goals, or else if their urges cause them to approach children for sexual gratification in real life,” Blanchard says."
What is Pedophilia: FAQ on Pedophiles and Pedophilia

In other words its a sickness and because of that we are seeing a movement and a trend that you can’t put people in jail because they are legitimately sick. If they are sick then you can not have a law against it, after all there is no law against cancer!

Wait till Hilda gets her new and improved SCOTUS and we are there. I will hazard a guess that the age of sexual consent will be around 12 or 13 years of age.

There are still a few places left:

Texas Attorney General, Ken Paxton
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
October 21, 2016
www.texasattorneygeneral.gov
PRESS OFFICE: (512) 463-2050
Kayleigh Lovvorn: Kayleigh.Lovvorn@oag.texas.gov

AG Paxton’s Child Exploitation Unit Helps Put 8 Child Predators Behind Bars

AUSTIN – The Texas Attorney General’s Child Exploitation Unit and Fugitive Apprehension Unit collaborated with the Rockwall County Sheriff’s Office to arrest eight child predators for Online Solicitation of a Minor, a second degree felony punishable by two to twenty years in prison. The suspects in custody are:

· Ashvin Ranpariya, 34
· Cody Elvis Wayne Summers, 27
· Justin Reis Mayer, 33
· Ryan Dale Trahan, 21
· Terry Allen Ford, 51
· Jonathan Rangel Salazar, 21
· Ryan Scott Magby, 27
· Jeffrey Scott Miller, 52

All eight men were arrested as part of an undercover operation targeting predators who solicit sex from minors online. Investigators, posing as children, were solicited for sex by all eight men. Each of the men traveled to a predetermined location where they expected to engage in sexual conduct with a child.

The Texas Attorney General’s Office works to protect children by using the latest technology to track down some of the most profoundly evil predators online. The Child Exploitation Unit proactively seeks out and arrests predators who commit crimes against children using technology and online sources. Attorney General Paxton urges all parents and teachers to become aware of the risks our children face on the internet and take steps to help ensure their children’s safety. For more information on cyber safety, please visit: https://www.texasattorneygeneral.gov/cj/cyber-safety.

Why does the headline say “incest” instead of “rape,” the far more important crime in this assault?

**Why does the headline say “incest” instead of “rape,” the far more important crime in this assault? **
I wondered about that too. Maybe Montana is like a couple of other states that we could name & it’s only rape if it’s someone else’s sheep err…child.
(I still don’t get how someone could do that to a child. Now don’t get me wrong in that I understand that something might happen to a 17 year old CONSENTING girl. That’s a little different but still illegal in a lot of states. Maybe part of it is that I’m old & everyone under 25 looks like they are in their teens but a 12 year old CAN’T look that mature & besides the guy knew how old she was. Sickening. The LEAST that should happen to him is a quick operation with a dull knife.
One funny story that I know. (not a funny subject but I found this story kind of funny). Anyway a guy applied for a job & was turned down because he was a convicted sex offender. Ten years before he had been found guilty for having sex with a 17 year old girl. The funny part was that the girl that he had sex with was his wife & they had been married 9 years when he was turned down for the job.