Petraeus Throws Obama Under the Bus

Breaking news on Benghazi: the CIA spokesman, presumably at the direction of CIA director David Petraeus, has put out this statement: "No one at any level in the CIA told anybody not to help those in need; claims to the contrary are simply inaccurate. ”

So who in the government did tell “anybody” not to help those in need? Someone decided not to send in military assets to help those Agency operators. Would the secretary of defense make such a decision on his own? No.
It would have been a presidential decision.

Petraeus Throws Obama Under the Bus | The Weekly Standard

So did Obama not only lie about knowing about it but gave the order not to sent help?

From Obama’s book
Note what B. Hussein Obama says in his own words. They are from his books entitled “Dreams of My Father” and “Audacity of Hope.
In “Audacity of Hope” he writes: “I will stand with the Muslims should the political winds shift in an ugly direction.” The quote comes from page 261 of the paperback edition of “The Audacity of Hope.

GREAT! We need to pursue with this abandon, with a singular objective to find unvarnished truth prosecute to the fullest extent allowed by law those whith the blood of Americans on their hands and those that knew, but have not or did not speak up, also condoned by virtue of silence and they should be banned from every serving in any govt position for the rest of their lives, marched out of their offices and leave under a blanket of shame and to never draw a single penny in pension or other taxpayer funded monies or services…

Jack Lord (Stoney Burke, Hawai 5-0) was a good friend of my Dad’s and often stayed with us when he passed our way, his words ring so true (he was VERY conservative) and are applicable today.

“book’um Dan-o, murder 1”

In actuality , what I am seeing is with this administration, each person offers a conflicting story and some will change it every day, keeping the confision level at peak, until after the election. As I stated on another thread, this was a major inconvenience for the Obama campaign, so keep confusing the facts and dazzle the investigators with polished bullsh*t. keep’em sniffing for days. Like throwing pepper at trail dogs.

Reporter asked bammy about Benghazi yesterday [wanted to know if they had been denied help], I was embarrassed for bammy, stumbling, bumbling and answer that only a weak Libtard would believe…we want to get to the bottom of this, I have formed a committee, we will know soon, gonna get the bad guys, etc etc etc, typical lying lib[LEFT][/LEFT]

He shoulda used Energizers in his teleprompter (do you have the bunny inside?)…

… we want to get to the bottom of this, I have formed a committee, we will know soon, gonna get the bad guys, etc etc etc …

If it was the interview with that CO local TV reporter, it was pathetic. The reporter asked twice whether the people in Benghazi were refused aid, and all Obama did was parrot the same talking points, script-like. My hard-headed thinking: 1.) If that were not true, Obama could have said, “No”, and then explained what did happen; 2.) If that were substantially true, admitting it would have horrible consequences, so he would stonewall. Obama’s double non-answer wall a stonewall, ergo some one high up in the WH, State Department, DoD or CIA did give orders that aid (other than the ground team from Tripoli, which arrived too late to do much more than evacuate the survivors) not be sent. And among those four - the WH, State Department, DoD and CIA - it is possible that the, “No”, came from more than one source, or that one said, “Go”, but was countermanded.

There’s a heck-a-lot yet to be learned in this deadly @#$%-up, but it isn’t likely to come out so long as Obama is in the WH. Hopefully his place of residence will change next January (just in time for a balmy Chicago winter!).