Pew: Democrats Suddenly Cool With NSA Data-Diving Now That a Democrat Is President

When the pollsters at Pew asked Democrats in January 2006 how they felt about the NSA’s surveillance programs, 37 percent labeled the programs “acceptable,” while 61 percent said they were unacceptable. Today, those numbers are exactly the opposite: 64 percent of Democrats now think the NSA’s surveillance programs are acceptable, while only 34 percent say they’re not.

Whole damn poll–including the frightening statistic that only 12 percent of 18-29 year-olds are following the NSA story–right here.
Pew: Democrats Suddenly Cool With NSA Data-Diving Now That a Democrat Is President - Hit & Run : Reason.com

No surprise. If they are in power, it’s OK to trample on the Constitution. That’s the only way their ideology can be accepted.

I’ve noticed that Democrats look the other way when Democratic politicians are involved and Republicans look the other way when Republican polticians are involved. Sad state of affairs, but that’s often the way it is.

Two very good reasons as to why one should not affliate themselves with a political party.

I prefer to amplify the voices of discontent with the party most aligned with my fundamental beliefs.