Piers Morgan to Penn Jillette: Obama Admin 'Bordering On Tyrannical Behavior'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Z0S-PI8U

‘I’ve had some of the pro-gun lobbyists on here saying to me ‘well the reason we need to be armed is because of tyranny from our own government’ and I always laughed at them and I always said to them don’t be ridiculous, your own government won’t turn on you. But actually, when you look at this, it has nothing to do with guns, but actually this is vaguely tyrannical behavior by the American government. I think what the IRS did is bordering on tyrannical behavior. I think what the Department of Justice, has done, actually, to the AP is bordering on tyrannical behavior.’

Is Piers starting to get it?

Bear in mind there’s a reason why nobody in the UK missed Piers Morgan when he left, the man’s an idiot. I extend my full apologies to y’all for inflicting him on you but in fairness you did send us Madonna.

Also an increasing number of failed journos and low level politicians are making their way to you in the desperate search for someone who cares about their rambling nonsense, as a public service warning please be aware that they don’t represent us as a country in any way. But you are welcome to keep them if you want.

lol piers morgan

No, we don’t want. But in consideration of your good sense of humor, we’ll keep him if you keep Madonna.

Gotta say, though, that I’m stunned Piers Morgan came out with that.
It won’t keep me from dismissing him as a know-nothing Liberal who has the temerity to think he’s some expert on U.S. politics, however.

Oh. Near forgot. It’s good to be reminded that he’s not the least representative of our good buds across the pond.
I take it you already know that you have more in common with us than those on CNN - or the present administration, for that matter.

Is the truth less true if spoken by a liar?

I am not someone who buys the “The press is finally starting to get it” narrative, we are just far enough away from the next election cycle for some of the Liberal hacks to be able to afford some straying from the reservation.

They do this because sometimes there is massive public outrage regarding something and they think they can build up some journalistic credibility without genuinely harming their masters by offering criticism between campaigns.

John Stewart plays this game between every election, just about the time Conservatives start saying He may be “getting it” another Primary season starts and He returns to His one sided propaganda like a dog to his vomit.

Morgan is human debris, He will remain as such.

I dont think its finally getting it at all. There’s just situations right now that are so incredibly in your face, even the most mind-numbingly liberal can’t avoid talking about it. Jon Stewart did it as well. He doesn’t “get it” either.

He’s just figuring out that his ratings are tanking and trying to reach out to a new demographic.