Playboy Playmate faces prison for 'body shaming' photo of pensioner in gym

The woman had been dressing when she was photographed naked by Mathers, who added a caption of “if I can’t unsee this then you can’t either”, before uploading it to Snapchat.
The image was greeted with a barrage of anger at her“body shaming” of the pensioner.
Mathers was fired from her job with LA radio station KLOS, and the Los Angeles Police Department has since opened a criminal investigation into the matter.
Playboy model who posted a photograph of an elderly woman naked in the gym changing room,with a sarcastic comment, could face a prison sentence and a $1 million damages claim after the victim said that she was interested in pressing charges.
Dani Mathers, the 2015 Playboy Playmate of the Year, took the unflattering photograph in July, inside a Los Angeles gym.

Apparently brains and judgement is not one of her assets. The fact is this model will grow old like everyone else and one day realize that she to will be looked like by younger women as being old.

Well I guess that does answer the question “How stupid could she be?”. I mean who wouldn’t know that what she was doing was against the law & who wouldn’t realize that she was probably going to be sued for it?
Like the man said…You can’t fix stupid.

Beauty is fleeting, stupid is forever.

I contacted the Judge and offered to keep her here under house arrest…

I think you need to deputize me for that. You have to sleep sometimes…

You’ll need three shifts.

As for me, I find nothing sexual or sexually arousing about ANY woman as stupid as this one is.

Oh you guys :rofl:

I don’t even know what she looks like, tbh. It was a throwaway one liner.