Police arrest US presidential candidate Jill Stein at debate site

Police arrested Green Party Presidential candidate Jill Stein and her running mate, Cheri Honkala, after they tried to enter the site of tonight’s presidential debate at the Hofstra University.
“Jill Stein, Cheri Honkala arrested, call tonight’s #debate a “mockumentary”,” said a tweet posted on her account.

The presidential candidate and her vice-presidential nominee were arrested by local police when they tried to enter the grounds of Hofstra University, in Hempstead, New York, Stein’s campaign website says. The women are currently still in police custody.

Police arrest US presidential candidate Jill Stein at debate site — RT

Bet you have to present I.D. to get into this thing. Hey we can not have those we do not want at these events.

Dwelling in the past for a moment remember all the hoopla about people attending George Bush rallies and John Kerry rallies? The allegations of Bush throwing people out and the underreporting when Kerry did it?

Ah for a little entertainment “Don’t tase me bro”

ID, I don’t need no stinkin ID, I am a “Dreamer” and I can vote, go to school, draw welfare, food stamps and get free Medicaid…now where is my chair

A “Presidential” Debate without all the Presidential candidates? Now if its called the Republican/Democrat Presidential debate different story.

"don’t taze me bro!"
LMFAO