Political Matrix

This is a cool Politcal Test that tells you if your a RINO or Conservative.

[The Political Matrix

Alternate functional link below (added by RWNJ):](http://www.goldengiven.net/polimatrix/thetest.php)The Political Matrix

My score is :

Economic score: +4.84
Social score: +10.00

Your score pegs you as economically moderately capitalist and socially strongly authoritarian.

Moderate capitalists usually support free trade and low taxes, but take pragmatic stances according to what they believe will be best for business and workers.

Social extreme authoritarians believe that the government should control society, assuring that moral values are enforced and order is well-maintained, even if that means the sacrifice of individual rights.

This is pretty accurate. My fiscal score drop alot because i Support Unions.

I am a extreme capitalist and a social centre-authoritarian.
Fiscal: +8.39
Social: +1.74
I’ve always seen myself that way so I’m fine with the results.

I’ve also considered Myself apart of the Religious right. Never a Far-right Fiscal guy. My whole family are Fiscally-Moderate and Socially Conservative.

Plus every one in my family are in unions so I can’t be againest them lol.

My total added up is :

+7.42.

So in total i’m still Pretty Conservative.

See I’ve always been opposite, fiscally far-right and socially moderate.

Your score pegs you as economically extremely capitalist and socially far-leftist.

Economic score: +8.06
Social score: -7.74

I’ve never gotten anything different.

Hey, a libertarian! Nice, that’s the diversity the GOP needs.

Lol… Libertarians…attacks Ron Paul :slight_smile:

AHHHHHH! No! No Ron Paul! His foreign policy stances make me want to cry…or yell…either works.

Go Ron Paul!

Economic score: +6.97
Social score: -2.43

Economic score: +2.84
Social score: 0.00

Your score pegs you as economically centre-capitalist and socially centrist.

Centre-capitalists often support free trade and low taxes, but take pragmatic stances on economic issues, supporting what they see as the best balance between encouraging business and maintaining free trade.

Social centrists generally believe in a mix of individual liberties and controls, corresponding to what they see as moral or best for society.

Hmmm okay I guess lol

Economic score: +2.97
Social score: -5.57

Your score pegs you as economically centre-capitalist and socially libertarian.

Centre-capitalists often support free trade and low taxes, but take pragmatic stances on economic issues, supporting what they see as the best balance between encouraging business and maintaining free trade.

Social libertarians generally believe that the government should not judge morality, and are generally against the illegalization of things that do not directly affect other people in a negative way. Many strong social libertarians may also be social progressives, favouring legislation to correct what they see as socially backwards governmental regulation, although some simply wish for the government to make little judgment on social matters.

I chose “neutral” on a lot of the issues I didn’t think I knew enough about to have an opinion on.

Same here. Just for the ones that were of no interest to me. Like prostitution and marijuana.

WOOT! You is libertarian!

Economic score: +2.58
Social score: +0.87

Your score pegs you as economically centre-capitalist and socially centrist.

Social centrists generally believe in a mix of individual liberties and controls, corresponding to what they see as moral or best for society.

I’m not sure I agree with the last part but there it is anyway.

Economic score: +5.94
Social score: -3.48
Your score pegs you as economically capitalist and socially moderately libertarian.

I was beginning to wonder if the result would be accurate as I responded to the statements.

Examples:
*Heterosexual couples should receive higher marital recognition than homosexual couples. *

This inherently assumes some recognition, although at a lower rate, for homosexual couples. Since a homosexual couple cannot engage in Holy Matrimony, they cannot by definition be marital. So where one would say “agree” thinking to protect marriage, I say “disagree” because any marital recognition for homosexuals attacks the institution itself.

The government should work to reduce children’s exposure to offensive radio and television content.
Some would say yes thinking that they do not want “Debbie Does Dallas” playing at 4:30 on a school day. But that regulation cuts both ways. What if Obama decides that family programing is offensive as it breeds intolerance. There go your favorite shows. Many favorites on Fox and radio, gone - but take heart… it’s for the children.

The hazard in government is that the tools you give your friends today, your enemies may possess in the next election.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v64/SusannaHarriff/Smilies/yeahthat.gif

1. Not necessarily. I think you read too far into it. If straights are allowed to marry - legally, with all the benefits - and gay couples aren’t allowed to at all, that’s still higher marital recognition for straights. You should’ve just chosen “agree”, anyways, you know what they meant by the question.
  2. Couldn’t agree more!