Political Matrix

Economic score: +3.35
Social score: +5.74

Your score pegs you as economically moderately capitalist and socially authoritarian.

Moderate capitalists usually support free trade and low taxes, but take pragmatic stances according to what they believe will be best for business and workers.

Social authoritarians generally believe that the country is moving toward immorality and that the government should assure it does not. Social authoritarians oftentimes believe that the government should be operated in a religious context, or at least with heavy consideration of moral values.

I’m not sure sure if that’s good or bad ^^

Forget good or bad. Is it accurate, would you say?

No, I wouldn’t really say. I think it is probably just a ridiculous quiz, that isn’t even true.

Or…VERY true for that matter.

Whatever you say, Ms. Authoritarian.

not really whatever i say.
but i don’t see how that can be TOO accurate.
do you think?

i got 4 and 4

its wrong

the questions were a little sketch…

Na you’re right. If this thing was spot on it would’ve been like ‘alright mr. newc you dont give a crap about anything but taxes and war’

I took a political quiz once; I don’t bother with them anymore. I know where I stand, I don’t need to take a quiz to tell me. Many of them are geared to put as many people as possible in a certain camp, and they want to convince you that that is where you belong.

Your score pegs you as economically extremely capitalist and socially centrist.

Extreme capitalists generally believe that the free market should be unregulated and laissez-faire in nature, with government either only intervening in extreme cases or never intervening at all. They also believe in significant reductions of government services. Many extreme capitalists believe that it is not the government’s responsibility to assure welfare for the poor, but rather that the poor should fend for themselves or receive welfare through some form of private charity.

Social centrists generally believe in a mix of individual liberties and controls, corresponding to what they see as moral or best for society

I don’t believe in any form of government intervention in the economy, it is devastating in the long run.

This is pretty accurate, I am socially moderate I guess, but I would never allow gay marriage, never at the federal level, and I’d vote against it at the state level. It simply has no reason to be allowed.

Economic score: +6.97
Social score: +0.7

Your score pegs you as economically capitalist and socially centrist.

My score was about right too.

Social Conservative to the max and a Fiscal Centre-Right

Well, that clears things up. :confused:

For the first time since November 2008 i’m moving further to the right economically!!!

Economic score: +5.1
Social score: +10.00

I’ll show you my past scores :

2003 :

Social : +1.09
Economic : -6.78

late 2003 :

Social : -1.32
Economic : -9.98

2004 :

Social : +0.98
Economic : -8.87

May 2004 :

Social : -3.89
Economic : -6.78

Election day 2004 :

Social : +1.23
Economics : -5.67

2005 :

Social : +4.97
Economic : -4.56

May 2005 :

Social : +2.45
Economic : -2.65

Jan 2006 :

Social : +5.67
Economic : +2.78

May 2006 (Leave the Dems) :

Social : +6.56
Economic : +4.65

Nov 2006 :

Social : +6.56
Economic : +5.76

Jan 2007 (Join GOP) :

Social : +6.21
Economic : +4.65

May 2007 :

Social : +5.65
Economic : +5.63

(Only time my Social and economics were this close)

Dec 2007 (Start to move far right)

Social : +7.76
Economic : +6.21

Jan 2008 :

Social : +8.98
Economic : +6.03

March 2008 : (Leave GOP… for a week)

Social : +8.93
Economic : +7.76

APril 2008 (Back in GOP) :

Social : +9.32
Economic : +6.76

Sept 2008 :

Social : +10.00
Economic : +8.68

Jan 2009 :

Economic : +6.65

Feb 2009 :

Economic : +5.87

March 2009 :

Economic : +4.86

**Now :

Economic : 5.1**

Economic score: +0.13
Social score: -4.35

Your score pegs you as economically centrist and socially moderately libertarian.

Economic centrists generally support economic policy that they see as fit for specific situations, although they may have different views relating to taxes and regulation.

Moderate social libertarians generally favour a hands-off approach to social legislation. They may believe that the government has no right to enforce morals, but may support certain controls on individual rights to avoid crime, drug use, or similar social ills.

Economic score: +0.26
Social score: +6.43

Your score pegs you as economically centrist and socially authoritarian.

Economic centrists generally support economic policy that they see as fit for specific situations, although they may have different views relating to taxes and regulation.

Social authoritarians generally believe that the country is moving toward immorality and that the government should assure it does not. Social authoritarians oftentimes believe that the government should be operated in a religious context, or at least with heavy consideration of moral values.

Economic score: +9.81
Social score: -5.04

Funny, me scoring higher than an anarcho-capitalist on economics :wink: Abortion must weigh heavily on the social score, which is a big weakness in these tests since the libertarian case against abortion is as strong as its case for abortion. shrug

Your score pegs you as economically extremely capitalist and socially libertarian.

Extreme capitalists generally believe that the free market should be unregulated and laissez-faire in nature, with government either only intervening in extreme cases or never intervening at all. They also believe in significant reductions of government services. Many extreme capitalists believe that it is not the government’s responsibility to assure welfare for the poor, but rather that the poor should fend for themselves or receive welfare through some form of private charity.

Social libertarians generally believe that the government should not judge morality, and are generally against the illegalization of things that do not directly affect other people in a negative way. Many strong social libertarians may also be social progressives, favouring legislation to correct what they see as socially backwards governmental regulation, although some simply wish for the government to make little judgment on social matters.

You’ve been taking these tests since you were eight?!

That’s…impressive.

Economic score: -4.39
Social score: +6.09

Your score pegs you as economically moderately leftist and socially authoritarian.

Moderate economic leftists generally support regulation of free trade and business to assure that workers are fairly treated and prices remain stable.