Political Matrix

Economic score: +9.10
Social score: +9.13

Economic score: +9.94
Social score: -7.13

Your score pegs you as economically extremely capitalist and socially far-leftist.

Extreme capitalists generally believe that the free market should be unregulated and laissez-faire in nature, with government either only intervening in extreme cases or never intervening at all. They also believe in significant reductions of government services. Many extreme capitalists believe that it is not the government’s responsibility to assure welfare for the poor, but rather that the poor should fend for themselves or receive welfare through some form of private charity.

Social far-leftists generally believe that the government has no business enforcing morality on most matters, instead favoring a government that intervenes only when absolutely necessary to avoid direct harm. Many social far-leftists also look negatively on the government’s past attitudes toward groups they view as persecuted, although some simply oppose government intervention on utilitarianist grounds.

Old scores
Economic score: +9.81
Social score: -5.04

Economic score: +7.68
Social score: -0.96

Your score pegs you as economically extremely capitalist and socially centrist.

[8.88] ECONOMIC SCORE (Extremely right-wing) and [-6.77] SOCIAL SCORE (Libertarian).

teh link no working!

The Political Matrix
The Political Compass

Thank you.

Political Matrix
Economic score: -2.00
Social score: -4.43

Your score pegs you as economically center-leftist and socially moderately libertarian.

Economic center-leftists typically support above average controls on free trade, raising or maintaining the current tax levels, but still support free trade.

Moderate social libertarians generally favor a hands-off approach to social legislation. They may believe that the government has no right to enforce morals, but may support certain controls on individual rights to avoid crime, drug use, or similar social ills.

The Political Compass

http://www.politicalcompass.org/facebook/pcgraphpng.php?ec=0.12&soc=-2.97

**Economic Left/Right: 0.12
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -2.97 **

I seem to be firm in my social issues but somewhat uncomfortable with my economics.

Potential! MWUHAHAHA!!!

:coffee_spray:

Liberals can be reformed just like anyone else. It just takes a calm and precise method.

I’m just glad to see the prof’s haven’t reformed you the other way yet. My girl started out her political life by voting for Obama and after 3 years of college instead of intrenching she’s turning Libratarian. I’m so proud, “sniff, sniff”, I must be making some inroads somehow.

My stepdad predicted I would be a liberal at this point in college and boy is he wrong. In fact I’ve moved more the right more in spite of my liberal professors and friends. The liberals I’ve seen at college repulse me enough at a personal level that I couldn’t live with myself becoming one of them.

Hold your position soldier! You’ll win this war!

My war against College Professors starts next year :S

Economic score: +9.16Social score: -9.91Your score pegs you as economically extremely capitalist and socially far-leftist.

Economic score: +9.16
Social score: -9.91

Your score pegs you as economically extremely capitalist and socially far-leftist.

Economic score: +9.35
Social score: +7.74

I didn’t move to the left of social issues, I just checked less boxes. Plus, I’m trending very fiscally right wing right now. I’m starting to interpret the Constitution better on some issues (flag burning)

Economic score: +9.35
Social score: -10.0
and
Economic Left/Right: 8.88
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -6.41

Economic score: +4.9
Social score: -2.78

Your score pegs you as economically moderately capitalist and socially center-libertarian.

Moderate capitalists usually support free trade and low taxes, but take pragmatic stances according to what they believe will be best for business and workers.

Social center-libertarians generally have moderate social views, with a slight lean toward avoiding government intervention. However, they support government intervention in matters that they see as threats to society.

That’s pretty close, but it doesn’t tell the whole story, of course.

Im still one of the most socially conservative member even though my score fell a few points lol