Political Matrix

Priceless.

Then find a new candidate.

No, I think I’m good. I don’t have to like the candidate I’m support, and my signature doesn’t imply I hate Romney, it implies that a moderate is still better than a liberal.

So, yea. I’m not removing it, or changing candidates.

Have a nice day.

Well, no one can complain about the truthfulness of it, JC!! :wink:

EDIT!!! One certainly could, in fact, complain about the truthfulness of that comment. However, either the complaint would not be made in good faith, or the complaint would be that it is all too true (if one were, say, a disillusioned Obamite).

Bigfoot…I’ll take the one on the right. :smiley:

Your right or his right? 'Cuz they ain’t the same person…

lol! I like the 2008 Mitt better than the 2012 Mitt

OSU and JC have a hard time figuring out what Romney really is…

btw, Welcome back

Ok I know you don’t support him (as your signature aproves) however I know who I’m supporting and what he supports. I’ve read his plan and it’s something I agree with.

Mitt Romney seems to be having a bit of trouble with that as well…

Economic score: +9.35
Social score: +6.35

Civil Libertarian on the issue of the FCC, regulating radio, television, blah blah

Economic score: +9.61
Social score: +6.35

Economic score: +6.97
Social score: +2.96

Your score pegs you as economically capitalist and socially center-authoritarian.

Interesting test. :slight_smile:

Economic score: +2.58
Social score: +0.7

Your score pegs you as economically center-capitalist and socially centrist.

Center-capitalists often support free trade and low taxes, but take pragmatic stances on economic issues, supporting what they see as the best balance between encouraging business and maintaining free trade.

Social centrists generally believe in a mix of individual liberties and controls, corresponding to what they see as moral or best for society.

Dear God in Heaven!!! I am slipping on my social views. Thankfully my study of economics is paying off and is further solidifying my views.

Whatever you do don’t let Jazz and Cam know!!!

:rofl:

[quote=“Seravee, post:535, topic:18686”]
Economic score: +2.58
Social score: +0.7

Your score pegs you as economically center-capitalist and socially centrist.

Center-capitalists often support free trade and low taxes, but take pragmatic stances on economic issues, supporting what they see as the best balance between encouraging business and maintaining free trade.

Social centrists generally believe in a mix of individual liberties and controls, corresponding to what they see as moral or best for society.

Dear God in Heaven!!! I am slipping on my social views. Thankfully my study of economics is paying off and is further solidifying my views.
[/quote]I’m a little surprised at your scores.

Really? Where did you think I stood on the political spectrum? I always leaned right on most issues. I am a true moderate. lol

Economic score: +5.94
Social score: +3.48

Your score pegs you as economically capitalist and socially moderately authoritarian.

Capitalists generally support an open free market and lower taxes, but also support government restrictions on blatantly abusive industry. Capitalists also often differ from their more extreme peers in that, while they may support significantly lower taxes, they are less apt to support complete elimination of taxation or near-complete elimination of government.

Moderate social authoritarians typically support social controls meant to encourage moral behavior and an organized society, although they may have some moderate or libertarian positions.