Political Matrix

I like your sig quote.

Going the right way JC :wink: Keep it up! Someday you’ll be a raving lunatic just like me and Bremen!

Economic score: +6.45
Social score: +5.91

Economic score: +2.45
Social score: -6.78

Your score pegs you as economically center-capitalist and socially libertarian.

I think I’m getting more libertarian.

I am coo coo for cocoa puffs!

[quote=“Cactus_Jack, post:564, topic:18686”]
Economic score: +2.45
Social score: -6.78

Your score pegs you as economically center-capitalist and socially libertarian.

I think I’m getting more libertarian.
[/quote]Doing great there CJ :wink:

I got left wing economics and social libertarian

Economic score: -4.43
Social score: -5.79

Fun test, I like the 4-direction grid as opposed to the normal 2-direction left-right political spectrum. My thank to ZionistConsevative for finding it.

Economic score: +6.9
Social score: +5.83

I didnt really change much just used the critical issue box better

Economic score: +2.97
Social score: -0.17

Your score pegs you as economically center-capitalist and socially centrist.

Well RWNJ it looks like I am moving more in the direction that you assumed I was last year.

Irs ignores senate deadline to answer questions about scandal

Interesting test. I guess it explains why everyone here thinks I’m a phony Republican! :grin:

[

Economic score: +1.03
Social score: -2.26Note your scores and Login to your Atlas Account to Save your Scores

Your score pegs you as economically center-capitalist and socially center-libertarian.

Center-capitalists often support free trade and low taxes, but take pragmatic stances on economic issues, supporting what they see as the best balance between encouraging business and maintaining free trade.

Social center-libertarians generally have moderate social views, with a slight lean toward avoiding government intervention. However, they support government intervention in matters that they see as threats to society.

We dont have to think so any longer, you have confirmed it now

ERRRBODY IS TRENDING LIBERTARIAN! A trend of libertarian for you! A trend of Liberterian for you, AND A TREND OF LIBERTARIAN FO YOU! :stuck_out_tongue: :wink:

You’re stuck in the past ZC! lol

haha trust me im no libertarian. I have a libertarian streak on fiscal/economic and some social issues in me but I’m not even close to acceptable on foreign policy to them :stuck_out_tongue:

Economic Score: +9.87
Social Score: +4.61

Considering its been a week or so since I took it, the lack of major movement isnt shocking :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote=“UNTRugby, post:572, topic:18686”]
We dont have to think so any longer, you have confirmed it now
[/quote]He confirmed this long ago

Economic score: +10.00
Social score: +4.09

And the Libertarian trend continues…

Economic score: +10.00
Social score: +4.96

And I’m back to near +5.00 on social issues lol. I press the critical issue button way too much.

Economic score: +8.26 Social score: -0.87 Your score pegs you as economically extremely capitalist and socially centrist. Extreme capitalists generally believe that the free market should be unregulated and laissez-faire in nature, with government either only intervening in extreme cases or never intervening at all. They also believe in significant reductions of government services. Many extreme capitalists believe that it is not the government’s responsibility to assure welfare for the poor, but rather that the poor should fend for themselves or receive welfare through some form of private charity. Social centrists generally believe in a mix of individual liberties and controls, corresponding to what they see as moral or best for society.