Political Matrix

You all read it, he’s an extremist!

Shhhh! Don’t reveal my secrets!!!

Economic score: +0.13
Social score: -5.74

Your score pegs you as economically centrist and socially libertarian.

dead link

Try this one:

The Political Matrix

Economic score: +10.00
Social score: -7.22

Oh my, I’ve gotten more “conservative!”

Change from: Economic score: +9.35
Social score: -8.26

Your score pegs you as economically extremely capitalist and socially far-leftist.
Extreme capitalists generally believe that the free market should be unregulated andlaissez-faire in nature, with government either only intervening in extreme cases or never intervening at all. They also believe in significant reductions of government services. Many extreme capitalists believe that it is not the government’s responsibility to assure welfare for the poor, but rather that the poor should fend for themselves or receive welfare through some form of private charity.
Social far-leftists generally believe that the government has no business enforcing morality on most matters, instead favoring a government that intervenes only when absolutely necessary to avoid direct harm. Many social far-leftists also look negatively on the government’s past attitudes toward groups they view as persecuted, although some simply oppose government intervention on utilitarianist grounds.

Economic score: -3.55
Social score: -6.87

Moderately leftist and socially libertarian not unexpected…hmmm, but looking at Mr. Nutjob’s post above me I’m just *barely *avoiding a far leftist label.

[quote=“Robert_Clay, post:587, topic:18686”]
Economic score: -3.55
Social score: -6.87

Moderately leftist and socially libertarian not unexpected…hmmm, but looking at Mr. Nutjob’s post above me I’m just *barely *avoiding a far leftist label.
[/quote]So, thinking about that survey JG did, am I more to the right of you or to the left? :wink: That “Far Leftist” label is a little silly as if freedom is right or left. That description shows the ongoing influence of the deceptive single, linear spectrum.

What do you know, I’m still a capitalist!

Economic score: +6.97
Social score: -2.43

Economic score: +9.35
Social score: -10.00

Your score pegs you as economically extremely capitalist and socially far-leftist.

From last time

Economic score: +9.35
Social score: -9.13

I got more liberal!!!

I think you need to get more serious about your economics. You’re practically a communist :wink:

Look who talking you fascist! :stuck_out_tongue:

Now that is an impressive score I must say.

Thanks! This is why I do not understand the left right paradigm.

I got a:
-.52 economically
-4.00 socially

Socially moderately libertarian
Economically centrist

I think this is pretty accurate actually!

Economic score: +10.00
Social score: +4.61

Economic score: +3.87
Social score: -0.52

I really couldn’t tell me answers had changed much. Guess it was the critical box.

I really couldn’t tell me answers had changed much. Guess it was the critical box.

Economic score: +5.29
Social score: +0.35

Your score pegs you as economically capitalist and socially centrist.

Capitalists generally support an open free market and lower taxes, but also support government restrictions on blatantly abusive industry. Capitalists also often differ from their more extreme peers in that, while they may support significantly lower taxes, they are less apt to support complete elimination of taxation or near-complete elimination of government.

Social centrists generally believe in a mix of individual liberties and controls, corresponding to what they see as moral or best for society.

Huh. I must be getting soft in my old age…

Economic score: +9.87
Social score: +5.13

Your score pegs you as economically extremely capitalist and socially moderately authoritarian.

I moved slightly left on economics, but it’s really me just not pressing critical issues button on everything. Moved rightwards on social issues compared to my last result.