Political Matrix

Economic score: +4.97
Social score: -0.09

Again not much change. I starting to become stuck in my ways wich is a very good thing.

Economic score: +6.45
Social score: +4.52Note your scores Your score pegs you as economically capitalist and socially moderately authoritarian.
Not surprised.

Economic score: +5.94
Social score: +4.87Note your scores and Login to your Atlas Account to Save your Scores

Your score pegs you as economically capitalist and socially moderately authoritarian.

Capitalists generally support an open free market and lower taxes, but also support government restrictions on blatantly abusive industry. Capitalists also often differ from their more extreme peers in that, while they may support significantly lower taxes, they are less apt to support complete elimination of taxation or near-complete elimination of government.

Moderate social authoritarians typically support social controls meant to encourage moral behavior and an organized society, although they may have some moderate or libertarian positions.

These are today’s results. I’ve found that they shift from time to time depending on how much I’ve had to drink, or the quality of the glue. Also, my answers would change if I was able to word them the way I see them.

Economic score: +4.00
Social score: -5.39

Your score pegs you as economically moderately capitalist and socially libertarian.

Moderate capitalists usually support free trade and low taxes, but take pragmatic stances according to what they believe will be best for business and workers.

Social libertarians generally believe that the government should not judge morality, and are generally against the illegalization of things that do not directly affect other people in a negative way. Many strong social libertarians may also be social progressives, favoring legislation to correct what they see as socially backwards governmental regulation, although some simply wish for the government to make little judgment on social matters.

Economic score: +10.00
Social score: +3.74

Economic score: +3.74
Social score: -1.04

You crotchety old men never change!

:coffee_spray:

Sure we do: eventually we become **dead **old men, and that’s a change!!

You’ll still be crotchety though!

[quote=“tperkins, post:609, topic:18686”]
You’ll still be crotchety though!
[/quote] Hard to be crotchety when your crotch has rotted… :sad:

Rotchety?

I realized that this quiz doesn’t really represent me anymore. I’m moderate/liberal on gay rights. Only social issue where I am not conservative. They fail to have a question on gun rights, and views on culture in general.

I also don’t like the term social conservative. Culture Conservative is better. The media twists anything w/ “social” in it as an approval of collective groupthink, which I refuse to adhere too.

Change is for the young!

…and those who’re going broke in this economy!

What made you change? College? That’ll do it. You have to be careful whom you listen to in the class room. Smh…dear lord.

Heyyy!!! Long time no talk! :slight_smile: and yea, prob college is too blame.

Economic score: +9.74
Social score: +4.78

and wise.

Economic score: +5.55
Social score: -0.17

Economic score: +9.87
Social score: +4.61

Not much of a change.

Economic score: +4.9
Social score: -0.87