Political Views Thread

What are your views in Depth (I can’t find the old thread)

Social Issues : (Far-right)

Abortion : Pro-Life, except in the case in which a mother’s life is in danger
Gay Marriage : Anti-Gay Marriage. Marriage is between a man and a woman
Gay Adoption : Oppose. Should be illegal, but partners who have adopted already should be allowed to keep their kids.
Public Prayer : Support, as long as it’s not a mandatory class, and all religions are included, and No teachers for the class (trying to stay Constitutional here)
Pledge of Allegiance : Keep God in the Pledge! Allow people to recite the pledge in Schools! Everyday, every morning. Also, if someone doesn’t want to recite it then they should at least stand quietly, in respect to America. Suspend anyone who doesn’t stand up. (Teachers included)
American Flags in Schools : One in EVERY Classroom in EVERY School.
Flag burning : Ban it, Flag burning is NOT a freedom of “speech”
**Praying in school athletics **: Allow it. It’s a Student’s right to pray before a game!
God’s influence : Don’t ban religion from schools, or from American society. Keep Judeo-Chrisrian values in USA!
Guns : Oppose almost all types of Gun control. It’s The ORIGINIAL Homeland Security!
Illegal Immigration : I support SB 1070 (The Arizona Law) ; Close our Borders! ; No Amnesty
**Assisted-Suicide : **Oppose legalizing it!
Death Penalty : Support it 100%
War on Drugs : Support it 100% ; Keep Marijuana illegal!
Censorship : I’m a supporter of the FCC
**Family Values : **We must live in an environment in which, it is a Family-friendly nation.
Stem-Cell Research : Oppose any form of it!
Civil Rights : I am Pro-Civil Rights (Not gay rights)

Fiscal Issues : (Right)

Taxes : I oppose raising taxes. I also oppose lowering Property, Income (All brackets), and Sales taxes. I support eliminating Estate, and Marriage taxes. Lower energy taxes.
Healthcare : I oppose Universal Healthcare 100%. I support re-pealing the ObamaCare bill. I support CONSERVATIVE Reform bill.
Cap and Trade : I oppose this disgusting bill.
**Unions : **I oppose Unions, and believe in banning Labor unions, as they are killing jobs, and sending jobs overseas, with their strangling of Companies.
Spending : Spending overall should be cut immensely during a recession / Depression. During a good economy spending should not be allowed to get out of control.
Pork Barrel Spending : Illegalize it. It’s stupid, and is not needed, and is just more big government spending.
Energy : Support Offshore Drilling 100%.
Environment : I don’t believe in the theory of Global Warming, or Climate Change. I don’t believe we should completely trash the ecosystem. But I’m a Meatarian and Strongly believe that the economy’s needs are WAY more important then the Environment. I’m not fond of hippie morons.
**Affirmative Action : ** I oppose it 100% it’s reverse discrimination.
Education : I support promotion of Private and Religious schools. And I also support Vouchers. The Public School system is severely flawed and biased.
The Constitution : It is the law of the land. I support it 100% (Of course God is higher)
Free Markets : I am STRONGLY Capitalist!

Foreign Policy Issues : (Neo-Conservative)

Israel : I am 100% Pro-Israel ; Support Military and Financial funding
Iraq : I have supported the war from the start. And still do. But, I do believe our job is almost done their.
Afghanistan : I strongly support the War. Our mission is FAR from done.
War on Terror : I strongly Support this war on radical Islam. We must defeat terrorism internationally.
Radical Islam : We must defeat this “religion” so many innocent have died because of them.
U.S. Military : I strongly support Our heroes! We must continue to support them in spirit, and financially. God bless 'em!
Defense Spending : Only spending that I support raising. We need a strong military.
** Iran & N. Korea :** I would support a war on them, but we must be careful on how start these wars.
America : Am very Patriotic! USA! USA!
United Nations : Let’s leave please!

I went from Radical Conservative to Mainstream Conservative. At one point I said gays are “organally damaged” uh… and I said “I don’t sleep with Mexicans, Sorry John McCain”

So, obviously I’ve become normal.

**Social Issues : **

Abortion : Pro-Life, except in the case in which a mother’s life is in danger
Gay Marriage : I have no problem with them wanting to get married. I have a lesbian couple as neighbors they are some of the nicest people I know.
Gay Adoption : Support. The same neighbors mentioned above adopted a kid. He is always outside playing. He sometimes comes over to play video games with me.
Public Prayer : Support, as long as it’s not a mandatory class, and all religions are included
Pledge of Allegiance : Allow people to recite the pledge in Schools! Everyone should have to stand. Those that don’t get punished.
American Flags in Schools : One in EVERY Classroom in EVERY School.
Flag burning : Ban it, Flag burning is NOT a freedom of “speech”
**Praying in school athletics **: Allow it.
God’s influence : I would say ban it from schools but if a kid wants to read his Bible t school then let’em.
Guns : Oppose almost all types of Gun control.
Illegal Immigration : I support SB 1070 (The Arizona Law) ; Close our Borders! ; No Amnesty
**Assisted-Suicide : ** If the person is of soundmind.
Death Penalty : Support it 100%
War on Drugs : Support it 100% ; Keep Marijuana illegal!
Censorship : Depends on what is being censored.
Stem-Cell Research : Support it.
Civil Rights : I am Pro-Civil Rights. As for gay rights the have the same rights as us just not in the marriage are.

**Fiscal Issues : **

Taxes : I oppose raising taxes. I also oppose lowering Property, Income (All brackets), and Sales taxes. I support eliminating and Marriage taxes. Lower energy taxes.
Healthcare : I oppose Universal Healthcare 100%. But there are some good things in the recent healthcare package.
Cap and Trade : Oppose.
**Unions : ** I am mixed on this issue.
Energy : I support drilling but nuclear energy should be where we switch to next.
Environment : I don’t believe in the theory of Global Warming, or Climate Change. I don’t believe we should completely trash the ecosystem. But I don’t think or needs are that much more important than any other creatures. Humans and animals need are the same after all.
**Affirmative Action : ** Mixed on this issue as well.
Education : Needs reform bad!
The Constitution : It is the law of the land.

**Foreign Policy Issues: **

Israel : I support Israel.
Iraq : I support the war.
Afghanistan : I support the War.
War on Terror : I strongly Support this war on radical Islam.
U.S. Military : I love our military. Godspeed to them.
Defense Spending : Only spending that I support raising. We need a strong military.
** Iran & N. Korea :** I would support a war on them, but we must be careful on how start these wars.
America : I love my country and my State.
United Nations : Need to do what they were originally founded to do.

Using JC from NC’s template (I may have to do this in stages):

Social Issues
Abortion: Oppose, except for when the woman’s life is truly threatened, where abortion becomes self-defense. Abortion kills a living human being genetically distinct from the mother.
Gay Marriage: Oppose.
Gay Adoption: Oppose
Public Prayer: Should be permitted, with participation therein optional.
Pledge of Allegiance: Should be required in schools and government functions such as meetings of legislatures, etc… The participation of those present should be at their discretion.
American Flags in Schools: Support - a flag outside in front of the main entrance and in every classroom.
Flag burning: It’s a tough call for me, but I do not favor making this criminal.
Praying in school athletics: Should be permitted, by students and staff, with participation therein optional.
God’s influence: It’s in the First Amendment to the USC: Free exercise means what it says, Free exercise!
Guns: It’s the Second Amendment to the USC! Support ownership, except for criminals.
Illegal Immigration:
Assisted-Suicide: Oppose
Death Penalty: Support; also support systematically reviewing the cases of convicted murderers where modern technologies - e.g. DNA evidence - could clear the one so convicted. The appeals process needs to be refocused on matters material to the actual guilt or innocence of the one convicted, not niggling over arcane procedural matters.
War on Drugs: Support
Censorship:
Family Values: A society messes with the family at its extreme peril. Things such as easy divorce, abortion, tyrannous child “abuse” bureaucrats and enabling promiscuity have exacted considerable suffering in the US (and other nations). Courtesy of Judge Vaughn Walker, there’s more to come, and his decision could strike all 50 states and all US Territories by the time the appeals run their course.
Stem-Cell Research: Oppose embryonic stem cell research - it kills a human being. ESCR is also a dry hole and promises to be such for many years, even decades, to com. Support adult stem cell research. It has produced numerous treatment, more are in human trials, more are in earlier stages of research and ASCR is showing a likelihood that it could deliver the illusory wonders of ESCR.
Civil Rights: Every American has them. The USC recognizes (not creates!) those rights. I oppose giving special “rights” to favored groups.

Fiscal Issues
Taxes: Should be cut significantly, as a whole. I favor a flat rate if incomes are taxed; I view so-called progressive rates as theft from those paying the highest rates and a subsidy for those paying the lowest rates (and those who do not pay at all). Inheritance taxes are theft.
Healthcare: Oppose government-run healthcare: it would have killed, left disabled or prolonged the pain of 4 of the 5 people in my immediate family.
Cap and Trade: A shake-down scam.
Unions:
Spending: Cut, cut, and … and … CUT! Seriously, were the Feds to cut out spending for which it has no constitutional mandate - e.g. the myriad social programs - the US might be running a surplus and be able to pay down its debt!
Pork Barrel Spending: See the item above. Would that there would be a way to impose a lifetime ban from federal office on pork-barrelers!
Energy: Drill, build nuclear plants, safely. Get the Enviro-monkeys off energy companies’ backs!
Environment: I do not support wanton waste or destruction. The Enviros, throughout most of my lifetime have been peddlers of nonsense and Luddism, and have defrauded American taxpayers through tax $$ given for fraud and through jobs and industries lost.
Affirmative Action: A violation of the 14th Amendment to the USC! As with so many government subsidies, mediocrity has been rewarded, the system has become a well of corruption and the system has perpetuated dependency and itself.
Education:
The Constitution:
Free Markets:

Foreign Policy Issues
Israel:
Iraq: Support. Kudos to Pres. Bush for sticking with it despite the Ds’ attempts to undermine and sabotage it. I will give Pres. Obama slight credit for having had the minimal sense not to mess up Mr. Bush’s and the American military’s success.
Afghanistan: Support.
*War on Terror: Support. Those people want to kill me; I’d rather not!
Radical Islam: I distinguish between Muslims generally and those Muslims trying to impose Islam by force and terror. The latter need to be defeated.
U.S. Military: The military and the defense of the US and its interests are constitutionally mandated. My freedoms were won and have been maintained by generations of soldiers, sailors, marines and AF personnel.
Defense Spending: I do not favor stupid wasteful spending, but stupid defense cuts to fund social programs cost American lives in WW2 and Korea, American and Vietnamese lives in Vietnam (during the war and after) and American lives in Afghanistan and Iraq. The Ds who cried crocodile tears in the 2000s about the length and frequency of deployments were the ones who slashed US forces in the 1990s!
Iran & N. Korea: Should be treated as hostile nations; Iran must not be permitted to complete its nuclear bomb, period!
America:
United Nations: Get the US out and get it out of the US! The UN has done far more harm than good, has made a mockery of its supposedly noble principles and is an entity hostile to the US. Other that, I suppose it’s OK.

I’m gonna agree with Seravee on the Healthcare bill. One thing that I can Honestly say is great, is that fast food joints, and such have to put a big card up showing all their ingredients used. This helps my sister, because she’s allergic to diary products.

Overall the bill is horrible and reeks in corruption. I still believe it must be overturned.

I’ve updated my post a couple of times since yesterday AM.

Social Issues : (Moderate)

Abortion : Very Pro-life. Exceptions for mother’s health.
Gay Marriage : I don’t favor marriage as a government entity but as long as it is I favor.
Gay Adoption : Favor.
Public Prayer : I believe the ability to pray in public must be protected. No mandatory prayer.
Pledge of Allegiance : I support keeping God in the pledge but keeping the right not to say it. It doesn’t mean I like it. I actually threatened to ignore my friend for a week if he didn’t stand and say the pledge.
American Flags in Schools : One in EVERY Classroom in EVERY School. <---- Yea, that.
Flag burning : Burning is not a Freedom of Speech. Ban it!
Praying in school athletics : Freedom to pray.
God’s influence : American was founded on Judeo-Christian values. The ever expanding secularism of American is disgusting.
Guns : 2nd Amendment is real and should not be ignored. However like other Amendments it is subject to restrictions.
Illegal Immigration : I support the Arizona Law and support stronger border security. However I did and continue to support McCain-Kennedy.
Assisted-Suicide : It’s their own life. If they want to die with dignity than let them.
Death Penalty : Strongly Support
War on Drugs : Oppose on Pot. It has been a major failure. I would support decriminalizing and taxing Pot however I have NEVER and will NEVER use it myself.
Censorship : I don’t like it. Takes more responsibility away from parents and gives it to the government.
Family Values : I support teaching them in school. Often family values and common sense morals are the same and there are a disturbing lack of both in my generation.
Stem-Cell Research : Oppose, not needed with current medical technology.
Civil Rights : This is seriously a question? Yes, I support them…

Fiscal Issues : (Far-Right)

Taxes : I support either the FlatTax or the FairTax. Preferably the latter.
Healthcare : Tort Reform, Eliminating Inter-State Barriers, Health-crisis issues (Healthier School lunches and promote cardiovascular health), Private Vouchers as state level.
Unions : I support the right for labor to organize. However I believe in playing fair in both sides. No government aids to unions.
Spending : Balanced Budget Amendment. Massive spending cuts (cut the entire budget by 50%)
Pork Barrel Spending : Ban it. It leads to corruption and massive spending increases.
Energy : We need an all of the above plan. More Drilling, Nature Gas, Solar, Bio-fuels, Geo-thermal.
Environment : We need to be good stewards of our Earth, a precious gift from God. I don’t like hippies and I don’t believe in Global Warming.
Affirmative Action : I oppose it 100% it’s reverse discrimination.
Education : Charter Schools, Private Vouchers, More Local Control, Fighting the Teachers Unions.
The Constitution : LAW OF THE LAND.
Free Markets : They are the tools of success and are the means by which the American dream.

Foreign Policy Issues : (Conservative)

Israel : I am 100% Pro-Israel ; However they are their own country. We can aid but we must allow them to run themselves.
Iraq : I supported the war and it has been a success. Thanks you David Petraeus!
Afghanistan : We’d be far better off if John McCain was President. I support it but Obama needs to learn from Iraq.
War on Terror : I support the War of Terror in it’s entirety. Terror goes beyond radical Islamists.
Radical Islam : I must be defeated to ensure the security of the innocent.
U.S. Military : The most honorable group of people I know of.
Defense Spending : We must spend what we have better. Every part of of budget must to examined to ensure we aren’t wasting money, defense included.
Iran & N. Korea : I support Economic and Alternative Warfare, we can’t afford more blood or treasure.
America : I am so proud to have been born here!
United Nations : I support it’s existence but strongly support sovereignty.

I can no longer edit my post above, growl …

The latest version of the software seems to limit how long a post can be edited.

True, but there was less than 37 hours between my initial post and my “growl” post. Sheesh! I would have thought the time frame for editing might be a week or two, but 24 or 36 hours, :eek: ? The reason for having a time limit is so that some disgruntled member can’t go back weeks or months after the fact and disrupt/sabotage bunches of threads. But 24 or 36 hours, :eek: ? I’m still getting gruntled, so I’m a long way from being disgruntled!

That’s kind of annoying <.<

Seriously and piecemealing:

Israel: Jewish people have lived in what is now Israel (and some of the surrounding territory) for nearly 3 1/2 millenia, basically continuously. The “Palestinian” “nationality” is a recent (at least post-1948 and probably even more recent) geopolitical fiction. So-called “Palestinians” are basically Arabs who came into the area with the 7th Century conquest of the area by Arabs and during the reconquest which was completed in the late 13th Century. What is now Israel was under the rule of foreign conquerors - Greek (partial), Roman, Byzantine, Arab, Turk and British - from the First century BC through 1948. Prior to the Roman conquest, there was an independent state in part of what is now Israel … a Jewish state. Israel: has a right to exist; has sovereign rights that include security; has been under attack and siege by Arabs and “Palis” since 1947, some of whom have shown that they will stop at nothing in their effort to wipe out both Israel and all Jewish people in the area. Israel has been defending itself since 1948, yet the Pali Arabs could have peace and, soon after, a very valuable trading partner if they will just stop the attacks - rockets, assault teams, suicide bombers, etc…

Education: In a word (and putting it nicely), US public education is a mess. Our modern culture - parents who don’t instill the preciousness of education in their children, parents who defend their misbehaving and violent children from deserved discipline, pop culture that mocks educated people as nerds, etc. - played/plays a significant role in the past century of making and maintaining our current mess. Government and unions have also played (and play) a huge - larger, IMO - role as well. Unions shield incompetent, and sometimes even criminal, members from discipline and dismissal. Adminicrats and educrats shirk and/or pervert student disciplinary processes. Educrats multiply their parasitic kind. textbook committees kowtow to PC interest groups, displacing valuable information to make room for the interest groups’ trivia and homogenizing other textbooks into boring tree-killing and motivation-killing wastebooks. Legislatures complicate the education process and waste precious time and $$ with foolish regulations and special subject-matter mandates. And unions, adminicrats, educrats and government officials conspire to block, impede and sabotage efforts at reform by those parents eeeeevil enough to want their children to get a decent education. IMO, the US public education system needs to be demolished and either rebuilt from scratch or not rebuilt and replaced by private education (paid for by $$ from taxes reduced because education is no longer part of government). Realistically, I do not see either option happening - porcine aviators would be more likely, by a couple orders of magnitude. Nor do I see any way of meaningfully improving the mess we have. Right now, individual parents are “shrugging”, taking their children out of PSs and finding ways to afford to send them to private schools or homeschool them. That doesn’t help the children whose parents cannot find a way to do so, see no need to do so, or don’t give a @#$% about those rug-rats who complicate and interfere with their personal pleasures of the moment.

Social Issues: Culture Warrior, Social Conservative

Abortion: I STRONGLY oppose abortion in almost all cases. The only exception is if a mother’s life is endangered. The life of a child is precious. I’d prefer a federal amendment being passed to ban it, but it’s not gonna happen. So I’d support overturning Roe v. Wade and making it a state issue, until a federal amendment is a realistic option.

Gay Rights: I oppose gay marriage because I believe in traditional marriage: One Man, One Woman. I supported DOMA, I would have voted for the federal marriage amendment. BUT, I would have voted for the Shepard Act. I am undecided and torn on Gay adoption. I oppose teaching Gay history in schools, and about homosexuality in schools. I opposed the DADT repeal.

Gun Rights: I support the 2nd Amendment, and reasonable background checks (like setting a certain age limit, blah blah). I oppose making a public list of all gun owners (It almost happened in Illinois, i think).

Illegal Immigration: I support SB 1070, and support the similar laws passed in Georgia and Alabama. I support LEGAL immigration, as I and my sister are children of immigrants. I oppose amnesty and the DREAM act because illegals shouldn’t even be allowed to attend public schools, as the American taxpayer pays for it. But, I think making it easier to become a citizen should be a priority. I also oppose the guest worker program.

War on Drugs and Marijuana: I support the War on Drugs, I believe we need to keep drugs off the streets. I oppose the legalization of Marijuana aswell. I don’t want my future children to get anywhere near drugs.

Pledge of Allegiance: Keep “Under God” in the pledge, make it mandatory for all schools to say the pledge every morning, but if a student doesn’t want to say than, they don’t have to but they do have to stand up and respect this country.

American Flags in schools: I was shocked to learn that some school don’t have American flags in their classrooms! EVERY public school MUST have American flags in all classrooms or lose public funding. AMERICA’S government is funding you, so…yea you might want to support our country.

Death Penalty: I strongly support it. Especially for major cities. I understand why some people oppose it, but there are people, like mass murderers, mass rapists, and terrorists who can’t be rehabilitated. I can’t believe this is still an issue.

Prayer in Public Schools, School sports: I oppose public prayer led by teachers. But, I support public prayer led by students as the Supreme Court stated. I think that in sports, public prayers before the games are important and should be legal. Also, if a child wants to bring a Bible, Torah, Qu’ran, Book of Mormon, w/e to school they should be allowed.

Separation of Church and State: Keep religion out of government, not out of our lives. Something liberals don’t get. It is our first amendment right to believe in God how we want, but God shouldn’t be the government. I believe our leaders should be able to show their belief in God, as long as they aren’t making laws discriminating against other religions. We are not Iran.

Stem Cell Research: I STRONGLY oppose Embryonic stem cell research, but I do support Adult stem cell research. George W. Bush handled this issue very well and with class.

Flag Burning: I am going to flip flop on this issue. I oppose banning flag burning. It is your property do with it, whatever you want. As long as you are not inciting violence by burning it. If we can’t burn our own property, our flag is worth nothing. I realize that now even though I hate flag burners.

Assisted-Suicide: uh, yea I don’t care what “Doctor Death” said, he was a murderer. Euthanasia and assisted suicide are NOT the same. This should forever stay illegal.

Censorship: I think the FCC needs to stop blocking the f-bomb on adult channels. It’s stupid. But, anything obscene should be blocked on kids’ networks. I also believe that porn, naked body parts that controversial should be censored. But other than that, the government goes to far a lot of times on censorship. I support censorship in normal and sane circumstances. Censoring the F-Bomb on an adult channel is not a normal circumstance.

Family Values: I am a strong believer in family, and moral values. But, someone’s private life shouldn’t become a circus, Mr. Weiner I’m talking to you. I don’t judge people who cheat on their spouse, only God can do that. I also don’t like people who claim to be “moral” and do immoral things, like cheat on their spouse or do drugs while opposing it. Or be like Ted Haggard or Mark Foley. You guys give social conservatives bad names.

God: I love God!

Fiscal and Economic Issues: Capitalist, Fiscal Hawk.

Taxes: I oppose raising the federal income tax on any bracket. Infact, I think America should have a flat 10% tax rate on all Americans. I support the Trickle Down (or Reaganomics) theory on taxation. Inheritance, estate, and luxury taxes need to be banned. Especially estate taxes, taxing funerals is ridiculous.

Healthcare: I completely oppose Obamacare, Universal healthcare, single payer, or whatever you want to call it. I think our system has a lot of flaws in it, but it’s one the best systems in the world. The government has no right to take control of the private healthcare system. I want Obamacare repealed, and a conservative reform bill to be passed.

Cap and Trade: The environmental lobby needs to go away and leave Americans alone. This is useless and will hurt us in this economy.

Environmental Issues: I don’t believe Global Warming (Climate change, global freezing, W/E!) is real. And if it is, it’s not man made. Al Gore and his gang of hippies need to chill. Also, I oppose environmental regulations, taxes (like Cap and Trade) on the American people, and on Big / Small businesses. They hinder growth in our private sector, and aren’t necessary. I do support recycling though.

Education: I oppose increasing federal or state funding on education. Our system is is broken, and the Teachers’ unions think that they are entitled to a pay raise every damn year. We need to fix our education system instead of sending money into a hole of chaos. The Teachers Unions’ are greedy as hell, and want to push their own political agenda into the minds of students. Like teaching kindergartners how to join Unions, or making students “environmentally literate”. (And by the way Maryland, it makes no sense to make that stupid law when your schools are struggling to pay or paper, or pay teachers etc…). I also support Private vouchers. Fix the public school system, it’s not working. We are slipping in all subjects internationally and it’s not because “kids are lazy”; Also I support Merit Pay.

Spending: Cut! Cut! CUT! We need to cut spending in every department. The Debt is not a joke that can be solved by spending like a drunken sailor. The government is spending money on ridiculous things, and wants more and more. The credit card has been empty for awhile now!

Energy: I strongly support Offshore drilling, but other sources of energy should be found to. I don’t support stupid every sources like Solar power or windmill. We need a real solution, and Offshore drilling is one of them in my opinion.

Pork Barrel Spending: I don’t like pork barrel spending. It causes corruption and it’s useless spending creating money that the state governments can get themselves. I would support banning it, sorry Alaska.

Lobbyists: I oppose banning lobbyists. They are a major part of the political system, and are a great way for Americans to get their voices heard. Groups like AIPAC, NRL, NRA wouldn’t be heard without lobbying.

Unions: They are greedy, and past their prime. We don’t need them anymore, and they are torturing businesses like GM, Ford, etc…Plus, I have personal issues with them.

Affirmative Action: It’s reverse discrimination. It needs to be banned. In the 1970’s this was useful and important, but now it’s become counterproductive.

2008 Bank Bailout: At the time I supported it. But, I would not support another bailout of it’s size or it’s magnitude. I don’t know if it saved our banks, or what. But, when I supported it in 2008 I was an economic moderate. We DID have to do something though.

2009 Stimulus: I oppose it, It has HURT us more than HELP. Obama threw money at our economic problems hoping it would all go away. Well, we are above 8% unemployment, and we are in a double dip recession. Good job Mr. President.

Smaller Government: We need to shrink the size of government, cut useless or bankrupt programs, and give the power back to the people. Enough with the government putting it’s grubby hands in people’s wallets, and on freedom.

Capitalism: Yes please!

Foreign Policy: NeoConservative, George W. Bush

Israel: Pro-Israel. They are an important ally to the United States that we must continue to have a great relationship with. I oppose a two-state solution. I oppose returning to pre-1967 borders, and I oppose Obama’s mistreatment of Israel as an ally.

War On Terror: I strongly support the war on terror, and believe we can win it, and defeat the terrorist threat.

Iraq: I’m glad we won the war. Now it’s time to bring our troops home.

Afghanistan: I strongly support this war, but oppose Obama’s withdrawal plan. He needs to take the war seriously. We can win this war.

Libya: Get out of here. We have no purpose to be in here, plus our dear President has yet to get permission from Congress.

Iran: Embargo them please. I would love to kick their terrorist butts, but we shouldn’t enter anymore conflicts until we resolve all the current ones. Also, we must watch them closely, they are a huge threat to us, Israel, and the world.

North Korea: Embargo them please. I would love to kick their terrorist / Communist butts, but we shouldn’t enter anymore conflicts until we resolve all the current ones.

U.S. Military: I support and love our military. God bless them all. Thank you for your sacrifice! :slight_smile:

Using the format in the OP:

Social Issues :

Abortion : Pro-life unless the mothers live is in danger.
Gay Marriage : I am personally against it, but leave it to the states. I don’t care about civil unions. Gays should not be wed by the church.
Gay Adoption : Against it. The kid did nothing to deserve that.
Public Prayer : The Constitution protects public prayer. Our Founding Fathers prayed in public.
Pledge of Allegiance : It should not be mandatory. It should not be changed either, because what is top prevent people from injected unwanted things that kids will be obliged to repeat.
American Flags in Schools : This is the American government. We will have American flags.
Flag burning : It should be legal and protected under the 2nd amendment. The government should ban it on government property.
Praying in school athletics : Freedom of religious expression protects this.
God’s influence : No mandatory teachings in schools.
Guns : The 2nd amendment protects gun rights of individuals and militias.
Illegal Immigration : We must build a wall and deport them all.
Assisted-Suicide : It is assisted murder, it should be illegal.
Death Penalty : I am never sure on this. It is a dangerous power to give the government. This time I will say I am against it.
War on Drugs : We should end it federally and let states and local government wage it if they choose. I believe cannabis should be legal on all levels.
Censorship : There should be none. If people steal information from the government it is not free speech, but stolen information which should be a crime.
Family Values : Family values make society better as a whole.
Stem-Cell Research : Pursue it heavily, but not with human embryos.
Civil Rights : Everybody should have equal rights protected under the Constitution.

Fiscal Issues :

Taxes : The lower the better. I think a national Fair tax is the best idea. Income and property taxes should be illegal.
Healthcare : Let the private sector do it and find common sense solutions to lower costs.
Cap and Trade : Against it.
Unions : Should not be allowed in government sector. I support right to work states and secret ballots.
Spending : We should balance our budget every year.
Pork Barrel Spending : If it is not related, then it should not be included.
Energy : Lift moratoriums on drilling in the United States. Lift the ban on nuclear plants that has been stopping production for decades.
Environment : We should protect our enviroment. I support national parks.
Affirmative Action : This is purely racism and violates the Civil Rights act.
Education : Abolish the department of education. I support vouchers for non-government schools. Get socialism out of the classroom.
The Constitution : The Supreme Law of the Land.
Free Markets : I support Laissez-faire economics

Foreign Policy Issues :

Israel : I support Israel. We should stop telling them what to do. Cutting funding would jumpstart their economy and make Muslims less hostile towards us. Always support our allies.
Iraq : Unnecessary war and a complete waste of time, money, and lives.
Afghanistan : A valid war as we were attacked by Al Qaeda and the Taliban funds them.
War on Terror : We should always fight terrorism against the United States.
Radical Islam : It is the most dangerous belief in the world.
U.S. Military : Should provide defense for the United States.
Defense Spending : It warrants much of the money that we pay in taxes. I say pursue SDI and close a lot of the bases.
Iran & N. Korea : North Korea is dangerous. Iran will be dangerous.
America : Best country on earth.
United Nations : We need to leave it. It works against us. They want a NWO.

Social Issues : (Social-Libertarian)

Abortion : Personally Pro-Life, Politically wise “Pro-Choice”.
Gay Marriage : Pro Gay marriage. Why should i care about what another person wants to do in life? If they want to marry within their own sex let them.
Gay Adoption : As long as it doesn;t hurt me.
Public Prayer : Depends on whether the government is supporting it or not. if the government is supporting it they would need support every groups right to prayer. If private supported as long as it doesn’t hurt me.
Pledge of Allegiance : Support it, but don’t force people to do it.
American Flags in Schools : Don’t force it, otherwise yes.
Flag burning : Flag burning is speech, the same way wearing American flag boxers is speech.
Praying in school athletics : Allow it, As long as it’s not supported by the state.
God’s influence : I have mixed feelings about this but this shouldn’t be an issue.
Guns : The right to bear arms is the cornerstone of property protection (physical or virtual) every man should have a right to bear any weapon they want.
Illegal Immigration : I oppose it, but make immigration easier for people to immigrate legally.
Assisted-Suicide : I support legalization.
Death Penalty : I oppose it but i am for it if there is beyond a reasonable doubt that the person is guilty for a heinous crime.
War on Drugs :Responsible adults should not be inherently prohibited from consuming any psychoactive substance, or engaging in any mind-altering activity, for any imaginable purpose. The so-called “war on drugs” has had for main result the instigation of a vicious circle where the lack of proper information is conducive of greater harm, which itself serves as basis to justify further inappropriate education and the ludicrous laws they entail. If people harm other people while on drugs, the harm may be a crime (but not the drugs).
Censorship : I’m against all forms of censorship, whether “morality” based or other terms which support it.
Family Values : According to whom? I am pro “family values” but why should someone else be forced to follow my values. As long as their “values” don’t hurt anyone why should i care?
Stem-Cell Research : For it.
Civil Rights : I am Pro All forms of civil rights.

Fiscal Issues : (Right-Libertarian)

Taxes : I oppose all taxes except if its a land or consumption tax.
Healthcare : I oppose all forms of government supported/mandated health care.
Cap and Trade : I oppose this bill for in the end it wont do anything to help the environment except shift where the pollution is being done.
Unions : I oppose public unions and support private unions as long as they’re not supported by the state.
Spending : Cut all unnecessary spending at least until spending is the level of which a minarchy would spend.
Pork Barrel Spending : It is a corrupting influence of the state and should be made illegal.
Energy : Support Offshore Drilling 100%.
Environment : I support the environment. I oppose stupid government plans to help the environment.
Affirmative Action : I oppose it because in the end it is government supported and government shouldn’t be in the area of educating people.
Education : I support promotion of Private and Religious schools. And I also support Vouchers. The Public School system is severely flawed and biased. (sorry for using your words).
The Constitution : It is the law of the land. I support it 100%
Free Markets : Let the free market become the government system (anarcho-capitalism)

Foreign Policy Issues : (Libertarian)

Israel : I am 100% Pro-Israel ; Let them fund themselves.
Iraq : Get out of it as soon as possible.
Afghanistan : Get out of it once we finish our job there.
War on Terror : I Support this war on radical Islam.
Radical Islam : We must defeat this “religion” so that other people wont be killed/oppressed.
U.S. Military : I strongly support Our heroes! We must continue to support them in spirit, and financially. God bless 'em!
Defense Spending : Enough money so that we can continue to have a all volunteer force and defend our borders and protect our interests.
Iran & N. Korea : We must stop them if they indeed want to hurt us.
America : One of the freest states on earth.
United Nations : Let’s leave please!

Social Issues : Libertarian

Abortion : Pro-choice.
Gay Marriage : That’s for the Churches to decide. What two homosexual people do in their relationship is none of my businesss and it isn’t the government’s business either.
Gay Adoption : See above.
Public Prayer : Depends on what is meant by public prayer. I’m perfectly fine with anyone openly practicing their religion in any spot. If you’re talking about prayer in public school, absolutely not.
Pledge of Allegiance : Reverse the pledge of allegiance to pre-red-scare passage. God doesn’t belong on the pledge and he wasn’t there in the first place.
American Flags in Schools : Well of course. Why not?
Flag burning : I wouldn’t do it personally, but I don’t see why it needs to be illegal or anything.
**Praying in school athletics **: Upon a student’s own volition, allow it. By state-issued pressure to do so? Do not allow it.
God’s influence : I do not believe that there is a God. It is perfectly fine for a church to try and influence their area with their own private funds and without any political assistance. Just as fine as it is for a Mosque, Temple, or other religious organization to do the same.
Guns : It’s your right to own a firearm. More education should be given at an earlier age as pertains to the proper use and care of a firearm.
Illegal Immigration : If you speak English, are educated, and are productive, come on in.
**Assisted-Suicide : **If someone wants to kill themselves, that should be up to the family to sway them away from that. Not up to the law.
Death Penalty : Oppose it. It doesn’t benefit anybody and doesn’t prevent crime. It is useless.
War on Drugs : Oppose it. It is wasteful and impractical to try and keep drugs out of peoples’ hands by punishment. More research should be done as to what causes people to do drugs and we should focus on fixing the problem there.
Censorship : Oppose. Infringement upon freedom of speech.
**Family Values : **That should come from the families. Not from legislation.
Stem-Cell Research : Support it. We now have adult stem cells which can do as much as fetal stem cells while sidestepping the sticky issue of abortion.
Civil Rights : Everyone has the same rights. Regardless of race, creed, ethnicity, sexual preference, etc.
Fiscal Issues : Libertarian

Taxes : I oppose unnecessary taxes. The only taxes I support are the kind that are meant to raise money for things that are needed (which is the only legitimate reason to levy a tax)
Healthcare : I don’t really know anything about health insurance, so I’m afraid I can’t answer this question.
Cap and Trade : Oppose. Wasteful legislation.
**Unions : **Keep unions out of the government sector. The private sector can decide for themselves who needs to unionize.
Spending : Cut it. I mean, ACTUALLY cut it. Pull out of these unnecessary wars which are costing us so many billions of dollars.
Pork Barrel Spending : Well that’s a no-brainer. I oppose it. Sadly, there really is no way to illegalize it.
Energy : Drill for now. Research alternative sources for later.
Environment : Leave it to the private sector to encourage everyone to keep it clean. Get rid of the EPA.
**Affirmative Action : **Oppose it. Again, wasteful legislation which really benefits nobody.
Education : Get rid of public schooling and put schooling back into the private sector. I want to start an Atheist school :slight_smile:
The Constitution : It’s the supreme law of the land. Why wouldn’t I support it? These aren’t very good questions.
Free Markets : I’m all about the free market. Eliminate tariffs and quotas and allow for more world trade.

Foreign Policy Issues : Libertarian

Israel : Let Isreal support themselves. They’ve got a military which is the envy of surrounding countries and I’m sure they’d fare just as well without us.
Iraq : Get out. We’re wasting money and costing lives.
Afghanistan : See above.
War on Terror : See above “See above.”
Radical Islam : Stop pissing them off withour stupid wars and let them be radical islams in their own countries.
U.S. Military : I guess I support them?
Defense Spending : Cut it. We’re wasting money on other countries who don’t need our help. Even if they do need our help, we’re over-extending ourselves and not focusing on our own problems.
Iran & N. Korea : If they cause problems, stop them.
America : I live in America.
United Nations : Get rid of them. They’ve completely failed to serve their purpose and have wasted billions of dollars.

Abortion : I don’t care so long as it isn’t subsidized.

Gay Marriage : Abolish legal recognition of marriage altogether.

Gay Adoption : Adoptions should be entirely private anyways.

Public Prayer : I’m for a moment of silence, nothing more. If a group wants to pray in public, that shouldn’t be anyone’s problem but their own either.

Pledge of Allegiance in Public Schools : It should be suggested, not required.

American Flags in Public Schools : Yes.

Flag burning : Freedom of speech, period.

**Praying in school athletics **: Non-coercive only.

God’s influence : The Creator gave us freewill and certain inalienable rights… it’s not my problem you don’t deserve them; however, since I believe in a Creator that has given us such inalienable rights, I’m not letting anyone take my rights away just because you don’t deserve them.

Illegal Immigration : There’s better ways to solve it… eliminating minimum wage, FICA, and the income tax would be a good start.

**Assisted-Suicide : **Up to the individual.

Death Penalty : I’d rather see the prison system be corporatized; but so long as it remains as-is, I’ve no qualm supporting it.

War on Drugs : The war on drugs is a war against Capitalism; end it now.

Censorship : Censorship is an attack on the free market system; end it now. What your children watch is your own problem, not the market’s.

**Family Values : **For the families only.

Stem-Cell Research : I support the private research behind stem-cells, not taxpayed.

Civil Rights : Everyone has the same rights as an individual, and this also demands that one has the freedom to associate. If a business doesn’t want to associate with you, then it’s your responsibility to go elsewhere.

Taxes : The entire tax system should be abolished and then replaced with a single national sales tax that is both voluntary and inclusive; making anyone pay for something they deem immoral, as Thomas Jefferson said, is both sinful and tyrannical.

Healthcare : Again, not the government’s responsibility.

Cap and Trade : Oppose. Environmentalism by its very nature is immoral.

**Unions : **Keep unions out of the government sector. The private sector can decide for themselves who needs to unionize.

Spending : Limit our government instead of pandering; instead of continuing to involve ourselves in wars with our soldiers needlessly dying, we should just destroy said countries without breaking a sweat.

Pork Barrel Spending : See everything else, then do the math.

Energy : Privatize all federal land, period.

Environment : Abolish the EPA and let the private market do what it wants.

**Affirmative Action : **Abolish it.

Education : Privatize it.

The Constitution : The Jeffersonian-Individualist in me says to abolish it and the federal government so the states can set up a new union the way they want to.

Free Markets : Capitalism requires Free Trade & Free Market; Laissez-faire.

Israel : Let Isreal support themselves.

Iraq : Get out… it has not benefited us: neither by financial means nor in terms of sovereign defense.

Afghanistan : See above.

War on Terror : One cannot wage war on a tactic.

Radical Islam in the U.S. : Separation of church and state - sorry Islam, but just like Christianity & Judaism, you have no right to come to America and demand the civil authority recognizes your religious bull. Anyone that wants their own morality to be made law in a civil society should go back to the middle east like the barbarians they are.

U.S. Military : I support some in the military, not all. I most certainly will pick & choose what parts of the military I support.

Defense Spending : I’ve not seen enough numbers to claim that defense spending is as big as claimed; thus, keep it.

Iran : Let Israel deal with them; after all, Israel’s supposed to be the ‘big bad boy you don’t mess with unless you want the big bad lion to eat you up’ country.

North Korea : IF North Korea does something that’s actually worthy for a response, then just respond ten fold. Japan deserves the same attention we give to Israel, if not more.

America : An elite group of trained individuals willing and able… oh, wait, you meant the United States of America? Sure, that was a beacon of hope once upon a time for the people wanting actual liberty. Thing is though… yeah.

United Nations : Abolish the U.N., the I.C.C., & the Geneva Convention.

**As I’m in the UK, I’m changing some of the questions to suit me here.

Social Issues : (Libertarian)**
Abortion: Personally I find abortions abhorrent, but I’m pro-choice from a legal point of view. No doctor or professional should be forced to perform an abortion.
Gay Marriage: Pro-gay marriage, but no religion should be forced to issue it and no premises should be forced to perform the ceremony. For those religions which wish to, and those people who wish to get married, that’s their choice.
Gay Adoption: Support. There’s too many children growing up with no family to oppose this on moralistic grounds. Having said that, no adoption centre should be forced to agree with this policy.
Public Prayer: Support, for all religions.
Pledge of Allegiance: Not relevant to me, I’m in the UK. I don’t agree with the Parliamentary Pledge which forces somebody to swear allegience to the queen and keeps Sinn Fein elected representatives out of the Commons.
British Flags in Schools: If the school wants it, yes.
Flag burning: Should be legal, it’s just an expression of an opinion, and it’s just a piece of material.
Praying in school athletics: Sure, as long as it’s for all religions.
God’s influence: Only if the school wants it, it shouldn’t be forced on schools and they shouldn’t be forced not to. Same for all religions.
Guns: Guns are a legitimate form of private property.
Illegal Immigration: I support open border policies, but with no state welfare for migrants until they have contributed to the country finances.
**Assisted-Suicide: **Support legalising it.
Death Penalty: Against it, not ideologically but because turning the state into a murderer on wrongful convictions is wrong.
War on Drugs: Against it 100%, all drugs should be legal.
Censorship: I’m against censorship, but landowners should have the right to determine policy of etiquette upon their land.
**Family Values: **Too vague to comment.
Stem-Cell Research: It should be allowed, but not receive state funding.
Civil Rights: I am pro-civil rights.

Fiscal Issues : (Extreme Right)
Taxes: Taxes should be as low as possible to keep the core state running, and should be leveraged at a flat rate on land or consumption.
Healthcare: I oppose the National Health Service, and support reforms for privatisation. I do support some level of welfare for those who can’t afford healthcare.
Cap and Trade: Oppose this entirely.
**Unions: **I support unions with no legal rights above those of an individual. Unions should negotiate with corporations fairly.
Spending: Spending should never exceed income over a ten year period. During a recession spending may need to increase slightly, during a period following the recession it should be cut to compensate. A balanced budget is not an ideological position.
Pork Barrel Spending: Local areas should be funded by local funds. Devolve tax collection to the lowest level possible and allow local governments greater control over local policy.
Energy: I support letting the market do her magic here.
Environment: I’m an environmentalist, in the terms that I believe that having beautiful countrysides and diverse wildlife is a good thing. I’m sceptical of the AGW theory. Environmentalism should be enforced through stronger property laws (i.e. preventing pollution of peoples’ land by industry), not through taxation.
**Affirmative Action: ** Oppose it. Decisions should be made based on merit of a candidate, not the colour of their skin, gender or sexual orientation.
Education: Education should be taken out of the state mandate. The state should provide access to education for those who can’t afford it, not provide the indoctrination and socialist propaganda that they currently do.
The Constitution: I wish we had one as strong as yours.
Free Markets: I am STRONGLY Capitalist!

Foreign Policy Issues : (Isolationist)
Israel: I’m neither pro- nor anti- Israel. It’s a beautiful country but doesn’t need our help as it’s not threatened.
Iraq: I have never supported this war, it seems pointless.
Afghanistan: I supported this war at the start, these days I’m wavering.
**Libya: What a pointless waste of human life.
War on Terror: A pointless concept designed to allow the government to wire-tap houses and arrest tens of thousands of innocent people on terrorist suspicions without charging one.
Radical Islam: It needs to be stopped, but in order to do that it first needs to be separated from Islam. Radicalism isn’t a religion.
U.S. Military: (And UK military) Our soldiers are brave people but their lives are being risked for no reason.
Defense Spending: Halve it. Speak softly, and carry a large stick.
** Iran & N. Korea:
Don’t attack them.
America: One of my favourite countries in the world. Has some (classic) liberal values but massive inconsistancies worry me.
**United Kingdom: **Once great powerhouse reduced to a socialist mess with a police state in place.
United Nations: Let’s leave please!
**European Union: **Same as above.

Social Issues :

Abortion : Pro-Life
Gay Marriage : Fags should all be exiled to their own island where they’ll die out.
Gay Adoption : Fags must not be allowed to force their life-style on us.
Public Prayer : Yes. Everybody must submit.
Pledge of Allegiance : No.
American Flags in Schools : No.
Flag burning : Yes.
Praying in school athletics : Yes. Everybody must pray.
God’s influence : Of course. God rules over us all.
Guns : Everybody needs guns to fight against unjustice!
Illegal Immigration : Nobody is illegal except for non-beleivers.
Assisted-Suicide : Suicide is sinful.
Death Penalty : Yes.
War on Drugs : Yes. Ban all drugs.
Censorship : Yes. No insulting our faith.
Family Values : Yes. Keep families strong.
Stem-Cell Research : wut?
Civil Rights : wut?

Fiscal Issues :

Taxes : Tax the poor.
Healthcare : No.
Cap and Trade : wut?
Unions : No. All communists must get back to work.
Spending : Lower it.
Pork Barrel Spending : Eww pork.
Energy : Oil is good.
Environment : No animal abuse.
Affirmative Action : Stop mistreating brown people.
Education : All schools must have religion.
The Constitution : It is a piece of paper with words.
Free Markets : Yes.

Foreign Policy Issues :

Israel : Stop killing brown people.
Iraq : Get out!
Afghanistan : Get out!
War on Terror : You will lose.
Radical Islam : Again, you will lose.
U.S. Military : Stop killing our people and we’ll stop killing your people.
Defense Spending : Yes. Lots of it.
Iran & N. Korea : Leave Iran alone or be nuked!
America : It’s demise will come.
United Nations : Good idea but fails.

http://i.neoseeker.com/mgv/60953-Shadow of Death/953/51/haters_gonna_hate_display_display.gif

(And hateful troll is hateful.)

Social Issues: Culture Warrior, Social Conservative

Abortion: I STRONGLY oppose abortion in almost all cases. The only exception is if a mother’s life is endangered. The life of a child is precious. I’d prefer a federal amendment being passed to ban it, but it’s not gonna happen. So I’d support overturning Roe v. Wade and making it a state issue, until a federal amendment is a realistic option.

Gay Rights: I oppose gay marriage because I believe in traditional marriage: One Man, One Woman. I supported DOMA, I would have voted for the federal marriage amendment. BUT, I would have voted for the Shepard Act. I personally don’t believe homosexuals can be good parents in the same extent as straight parents can be, but I don’t see how a ban could be implemented successfully, and thus believe this is a states’ rights issue. I oppose teaching Gay history in schools, and about homosexuality in schools. I opposed the DADT repeal.

Gun Rights: I support the 2nd Amendment, and reasonable background checks (like setting a certain age limit, blah blah). I oppose making a public list of all gun owners (It almost happened in Illinois, i think).

Illegal Immigration: I support SB 1070 (but, believe the bill was written sloppily and needs to be amended to make it less vague.), and support the similar laws passed in Georgia and Alabama. I support LEGAL immigration, as I and my sister are children of immigrants. I oppose amnesty and the DREAM act because illegals shouldn’t even be allowed to attend public schools, as the American taxpayer pays for it. But, I think making it easier to become a citizen should be a priority. I also oppose the guest worker program.

War on Drugs and Marijuana: I support the War on Drugs, I believe we need to keep drugs off the streets. I oppose the legalization of Marijuana aswell. I don’t want my future children to get anywhere near drugs.

Pledge of Allegiance: Keep “Under God” in the pledge, make it mandatory for all schools to say the pledge every morning, but if a student doesn’t want to say than, they don’t have to but they do have to stand up and respect this country.

American Flags in schools: I was shocked to learn that some school don’t have American flags in their classrooms! EVERY public school MUST have American flags in all classrooms or lose public funding. AMERICA’S government is funding you, so…yea you might want to support our country.

Death Penalty: I strongly support it. Especially for major cities. I understand why some people oppose it, but there are people, like mass murderers, mass rapists, and terrorists who can’t be rehabilitated. I can’t believe this is still an issue.

Prayer in Public Schools, School sports: I oppose public prayer led by teachers. But, I support public prayer led by students as the Supreme Court stated. I think that in sports, public prayers before the games are important and should be legal. Also, if a child wants to bring a Bible, Torah, Qu’ran, Book of Mormon, w/e to school they should be allowed.

Separation of Church and State: Keep religion out of government, not out of our lives. Something liberals don’t get. It is our first amendment right to believe in God how we want, but God shouldn’t be the government. I believe our leaders should be able to show their belief in God, as long as they aren’t making laws discriminating against other religions. We are not Iran.

Stem Cell Research: I STRONGLY oppose Embryonic stem cell research, but I do support Adult stem cell research. George W. Bush handled this issue very well and with class.

Flag Burning: I am going to flip flop on this issue. I oppose banning flag burning. It is your property do with it, whatever you want. As long as you are not inciting violence by burning it. If we can’t burn our own property, our flag is worth nothing. I realize that now even though I hate flag burners.

Assisted-Suicide: uh, yea I don’t care what “Doctor Death” said, he was a murderer. Euthanasia and assisted suicide are NOT the same. This should forever stay illegal.

Censorship: I think the FCC needs to stop blocking the f-bomb on adult channels. It’s stupid. But, anything obscene should be blocked on kids’ networks. I also believe that porn, naked body parts that controversial should be censored. But other than that, the government goes to far a lot of times on censorship. I support censorship in normal and sane circumstances. Censoring the F-Bomb on an adult channel is not a normal circumstance.

Family Values: I am a strong believer in family, and moral values. But, someone’s private life shouldn’t become a circus, Mr. Weiner I’m talking to you. I don’t judge people who cheat on their spouse, only God can do that. I also don’t like people who claim to be “moral” and do immoral things, like cheat on their spouse or do drugs while opposing it. Or be like Ted Haggard or Mark Foley. You guys give social conservatives bad names.

God: I love God! :slight_smile:

Fiscal and Economic Issues: Capitalist, Fiscal Hawk.

Taxes: I oppose raising the federal income tax on any bracket. Infact, I think America should have a flat 10% tax rate on all Americans. I support the Trickle Down (or Reaganomics) theory on taxation. Inheritance, estate, and luxury taxes need to be banned. Especially estate taxes, taxing funerals is ridiculous.

Healthcare: I completely oppose Obamacare, Universal healthcare, single payer, or whatever you want to call it. I think our system has a lot of flaws in it, but it’s one the best systems in the world. The government has no right to take control of the private healthcare system. I want Obamacare repealed, and a conservative reform bill to be passed.

Cap and Trade: The environmental lobby needs to go away and leave Americans alone. This is useless and will hurt us in this economy.

Environmental Issues: I don’t believe Global Warming (Climate change, global freezing, W/E!) is real. And if it is, it’s not man made. Al Gore and his gang of hippies need to chill. Also, I oppose environmental regulations, taxes (like Cap and Trade) on the American people, and on Big / Small businesses. They hinder growth in our private sector, and aren’t necessary. I do support recycling though.

Education: I oppose increasing federal or state funding on education. Our system is is broken, and the Teachers’ unions think that they are entitled to a pay raise every damn year. We need to fix our education system instead of sending money into a hole of chaos. The Teachers Unions’ are greedy as hell, and want to push their own political agenda into the minds of students. Like teaching kindergartners how to join Unions, or making students “environmentally literate”. (And by the way Maryland, it makes no sense to make that stupid law when your schools are struggling to pay or paper, or pay teachers etc…). I also support Private vouchers. Fix the public school system, it’s not working. We are slipping in all subjects internationally and it’s not because “kids are lazy”; I do support merit pay, but there must be a way of implementing it without there being loopholes.

Spending: Cut! Cut! CUT! We need to cut spending in every department. The Debt is not a joke that can be solved by spending like a drunken sailor. The government is spending money on ridiculous things, and wants more and more. The credit card has been empty for awhile now!

Energy: I strongly support Offshore drilling, but other sources of energy should be found to. I don’t support stupid every sources like Solar power or windmill. We need a real solution, and Offshore drilling is one of them in my opinion.

Pork Barrel Spending: I don’t like pork barrel spending. It causes corruption and it’s useless spending creating money that the state governments can get themselves. I would support banning it, sorry Alaska.

Lobbyists: I oppose banning lobbyists. They are a major part of the political system, and are a great way for Americans to get their voices heard. Groups like AIPAC, NRL, NRA wouldn’t be heard without lobbying.

Unions: They are greedy, and past their prime. We don’t need them anymore, and they are torturing businesses like GM, Ford, etc…Plus, I have personal issues with them.

Affirmative Action: It’s reverse discrimination. It needs to be banned. In the 1970’s this was useful and important, but now it’s become counterproductive.

2008 Bank Bailout: At the time I supported it. But, I would not support another bailout of it’s size or it’s magnitude. I don’t know if it saved our banks, or what. But, when I supported it in 2008 I was an economic moderate. We DID have to do something though.

2009 Stimulus: I oppose it, It has HURT us more than HELP. Obama threw money at our economic problems hoping it would all go away. Well, we are above 8% unemployment, and we are in a double dip recession. Good job Mr. President.

Smaller Government: We need to shrink the size of government, cut useless or bankrupt programs, and give the power back to the people. Enough with the government putting it’s grubby hands in people’s wallets, and on freedom.

Capitalism: Yes please!

Foreign Policy: NeoConservative, George W. Bush

Israel: Pro-Israel. They are an important ally to the United States that we must continue to have a great relationship with. I oppose a two-state solution. I oppose returning to pre-1967 borders, and I oppose Obama’s mistreatment of Israel as an ally.

War On Terror: I strongly support the war on terror, and believe we can win it, and defeat the terrorist threat.

Iraq: I’m glad we won the war. Now it’s time to bring our troops home.

Afghanistan: I strongly support this war, but oppose Obama’s withdrawal plan. He needs to take the war seriously. We can win this war.

Libya: I opposed going in, and believe we still shouldn’t have…But, since Qaddafi was killed, we need to nationbuild Libya or at least ensure an Anti-Sharia, Anti-jihad, pro-tolerance democracy rises out of the ashes in Libya.

Uganda: WTF? Why are in Uganda?!!? Get out!

Iran: Embargo them please. I would love to kick their terrorist butts, but we shouldn’t enter anymore conflicts until we resolve all the current ones. Also, we must watch them closely, they are a huge threat to us, Israel, and the world.

North Korea: Embargo them please. I would love to kick their terrorist / Communist butts, but we shouldn’t enter anymore conflicts until we resolve all the current ones.

U.S. Military: I support and love our military. God bless them all. Thank you for your sacrifice! :slight_smile:

Slight edits.