Poll: 62 percent of voters say Putin would NOT have invaded Ukraine if Trump were president

What move did Trump make in the USA that could be classified as fascist? Literally the only policy set forth by any president in my entire lifetime that would have affected me without my say-so was biden’s vaccine mandate.

???

It’s interesting that you didn’t deny that Trump was an authoritarian.

Like I said, Trump is more authoritarian than fascist. I would even admit that he has more fascist tendencies than a full blown fascist.

"to be a fascist, one must support the revolutionary, usually violent overthrow of the entire government/Constitution, and reject democracy entirely. "

We’re learning every day what Trump and others did to try to hold on to power after the last election that some might call a lead up to fascism, I’ll admit that there are better words to describe him. Trump is more of a kleptocrat, egoist, radical-right ideologue with a a strong inclination for nepotism, but fine, if you want to claim he’s not a full blow fascist, I’ll concede that.

Trump criticized those who believe in the freedom of speech as “foolish people.” He has endorsed attacks on protesters and the imprisonment of people who burn the flag. He has attempted to silence and marginalize his critics by forcing staff, and even interns, to sign unconstitutional non-disclosure agreements and revoking, or threatening to revoke, the security clearances of former administration officials. His administration has also proposed to dramatically limit the right to protest near the White House and on the National Mall.

And Trump has made it very clear that he doesn’t stand for the freedom of the press. As a presidential candidate, he told supporters he would “open up our libel laws” to sue journalists. “We’re going to have people sue you like you’ve never got sued before,” he promised.

Gotta be honest, that feels a little bit fascist to me. But hey…you say toe-ma toe, I say toe ma toe.

That is a total false statement. Time for you to join your other fake news friend on my Mute list.

That is right. Marxists on the Left are very good at projecting their evil onto others.

You too are also correct sir. Thank you.

Yes, you run off to your safe space, the echo chamber, where no one can say things that trigger you.

Seems to me that Slim made the case that you were about Trump.