Post videos here

Since the minority here have dial up, like a good republican, I’m trying to appease them. :grin: So post most videos here, doesn’t mean you can’t post in other threads, but we’re trying to make life a little easier for the folks on dial up.

Remember to post a youtube video all you have to do click the little youtube image on the right hand side of the text editor and place the link id at the end. See image below.

[quote=“TheOperative, post:1, topic:9637”]
Since the minority here have dial up, like a good republican, I’m trying to appease them. :grin: So post most videos here, doesn’t mean you can’t post in other threads, but we’re trying to make life a little easier for the folks on dial up.
[/quote]Yeah, okay-fine-whatever, but what do we have to do to dial-up a %$#&ing pizza around here?!

Hey, if you’re trying to appease, doesn’t that mean we’re supposed to demand more, like Hitler did with Neville Chamberlain?!

Seriously, thanks! The Random Thought thread is one of my favorites, and I’ve always lived in dread of Zeus posting another Youtube there! They can be played on dial-up, but they take forever to load. I think the last one I bothered with was that hilarious Star Wars one that EV posted (via link) some time back; that one was worth it!

This is one pretty vid…watch in full screen…