Post your Pic

The EXTREMELY handsome man in the middle is my nephew, and the veddy, veddy British gentleman on the right is my brother-in-law. As for my voice, I’m not sure people who know me would describe it as “sweet”… Also, I have a very thick Chicago accent…very nasally…

so glad to see this wonderful pic, CT! thank you for sharing!

And yours as well!

In response to something my cousin posted on facebook I posted this pic. Figured I wouldn’t let FC and Susanna have all the chuckles, I figured I would post it here too. Proof of the abuse I suffered as a child.

Awwwww…you look very unhappy in that pink bunny outfit… :freaked:

Mine is white darn it! The pink one is my sister lol

Ok, ok!!! Whatever…you still look adorable…but very unhappy! :hippy:

[quote=“tperkins, post:2844, topic:154”]
In response to something my cousin posted on facebook I posted this pic. Figured I wouldn’t let FC and Susanna have all the chuckles, I figured I would post it here too. Proof of the abuse I suffered as a child.

[/quote]Yikes!!! You really WERE abused. That’s cruel and unusual punishment to put a guy in a bunny outfit.

Check out that bottom lip sticking out…

Ralphy!

Well, I can’t use img tags, so let’s see if linking it works:

Me, March 15th this year

Good pic Pete, you look like a true blue highly energetic athletic marathon man in that pic

:diamonds:

Since We are posting pics I guess it is time for an updated on of me. I am on the far left.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]2119[/ATTACH]

Wow, you’ve really become a handsome young man! Not that you weren’t always, but you’re really lookin’ good there, young fellow!

Thanks Susanna!

Looking good, there Pete!!

You look very handsome, Seravee!!

Uhhhh?? Pete was somebody running backwards ahead of you taking this picture?:confused:

You need to bulk up.

Why? I can life twice my weight and am a 4-dan in Kendo and proficient in Jujitsu. By the IBJJF belt levels I would be a purple belt. I am quite comfortable in my skin and do not feel the need to “bulk up”. Dont judge a book by it’s cover in the future.

EDIT: Granted I took the classes more for the mental discipline than for the purpose of self defence.

It is easy to see the faults of others but difficult to see one’s own. A man winnows his neighbor’s faults like chaff but conceals his own as a cunning gambler conceal his die.