Post your Pic

Let’s see you.

You don’t have to post a photo of yourself. I choose not to.

But something tells me you need to bulk up.

It was taken at the finish line at a half marathon, and the photographer was using a telephoto lens. So the photographer wasn’t super close to me. This was a pretty small race - 78 finished the half, IIRC (I was second to last, with a couple of minutes between me and the persons ahead of me and behind me). Large races, such as the Rock ‘n’ Roll events (15K-25K participants) have professional photographers stationed at various stages along the courses, and people can buy race pictures from them. This small event had volunteer photogs at the start and finish areas whose pics were posted online and available free. This event in January was a bit larger, and had photogs at several points on the course, but again with pix online and free (a lot pics! and not indexed by racer, one just has to browse through the pix).

Have you posted your pic?

So many photos, which is Pete?

Hello John Galt,

Pete is the first one you see when you click on the link that presents the many photos.

Also click on the link Me, March 15th this year here or in Pete’s quote block to see another pic of Pete.

:diamonds:

[ATTACH]2423[/ATTACH]

Attachment doesn’t work.

I had to post this family pic from a couple weeks ago because I LOVE IT!
I am holding my Princess/Granddaughter who is wearing the pink outfit but this is the clan that my mother and father are responsible for creating.

My Parents are front and center in the chairs.

[ATTACH]2603[/ATTACH]

[quote=“RET423, post:2868, topic:154”]
I had to post this family pic from a couple weeks ago because I LOVE IT!
I am holding my Princess/Granddaughter who is wearing the pink outfit but this is the clan that my mother and father are responsible for creating.

My Parents are front and center in the chairs.

[ATTACH]2603[/ATTACH]
[/quote]You resemble your father.

That’s a good looking dog they have. What breed is it?

Was the photo taken in front of their home?

what a great picture and what fun to see it! we can’t help forming physical images of one another on the forum and they are probably all wildly off the mark. You, RET, are the Never Compromise Guy. You are the Thundering Voice of Unpleasant Truths. So I pictured you as this massive, muscle-bound truck driver, a white version of Dwayne Johnson, but with a stern face and a lowering brow…kind of like Heathcliff or Mr. Rochester from a Bronte novel. And here is this mild-mannered appearing guy with a gentle, friendly smile! (Of course, admittedly that little pink princess could probably turn stone to play-dough anyway!)

Is the pretty lady in the gold sweater your better half?

Your parents have a clan to be proud of!

Like BobJam, I am interested in the dog too. He looks like a dog from a 19th-century painting.

Most excellent pic, RET. Believe it or not, you’re near exactly as I pictured you.

VERY handsome family you’ve got there.

Wonderful picture, RET!

Very beautiful family, RET. You and your parents have much to be proud. Lots of babies, and that’s always good!

Yeah, I have heard that my whole life.

A Lab I think, it is my niece’s dog and they take it everywhere

That is my sisters house, my mom thought it would afford the best backgrounds so she had my dads 80th birthday party there to get the photos.

He is jumping out of a plane next weekend, something he has wanted to try ever since he heard Bush 41 does it every year on his birthday.

I told him “You have an iron heart so you just need to worry about the other end, shall I pick up some Depends?”

My granddaughter brings out a different me for sure, my daughter had the same power :slight_smile:

No, that is my aunt; Tammy is standing in front of me to my left and my daughter is nest to her holding my Grandson.

Absolutely, and a cast of characters to boot; not a dull one in the crew!

He is very big and clumsy but he has a great disposition!

Yeah the babies having been piling up quick the last few years, the more the better I say!

[quote=“RET423, post:2875, topic:154”]
He is very big and clumsy but he has a great disposition!
[/quote]Yeah, most Labs are pretty mellow . . . which is one of the reasons I think they use them a lot for seeing-eye dogs.

So, he’s a CHOCOLATE Lab?

That was my daughters guess :slight_smile:

Be careful it is Easter and he may be mistaken for a rabbit

http://i479.photobucket.com/albums/rr154/njclary/d306729b-5c59-4805-b70f-cbaec9cfeb88.jpg