Post your Pic

Beautiful! What a blessing!

Observation: A lot of conservatives (not all) have huge families.

A lot of liberals (not all) have little to no family.

Each of us can draw our own conclusions about “Why?”, but I think some of the answers are obvious.

Thank you for the comments and likes. there are 30 in the picture we had 32 total for Thanksgiving 30 lbs of Turkey and 17 lbs of ham–GONE. Two of the gals here are two of my sisters (third one missing again), but all my kids their children, spouses and two great grand children plus another greatgrand child on the way. Trying to gather everyone for a group picture is like herding cats. and getting everyone facing forward at the same time is next to impossible.

[quote=“njc17, post:2880, topic:154”]
http://i479.photobucket.com/albums/rr154/njclary/d306729b-5c59-4805-b70f-cbaec9cfeb88.jpg
[/quote] These photos are really fun! What a good idea Sillipuddi had. Only thing is, I’m getting a little confused. I couldn’t find MISTER NEVER COMPROMISE in the picture of RET and his beautiful family. And I can’t find that “grumpy old man” in this pic. There are guys who remind me a little bit of those guys, but…

I think NJC is the guy second from the right!

Could not pull my tummy in for the life of me.

[quote=“Pappadave, post:2885, topic:154”]
I think NJC is the guy second from the right!
[/quote] can’t be! smiling!

[quote=“njc17, post:2886, topic:154”]
Could not pull my tummy in for the life of me.
[/quote] it’s a terrific pic, tummies or no!

Ditto.

Yogile - Easy photo sharing!

decided to get in the spirit here, but will NOT share recent pic. no good ones! here is an ancient one I recently ran across–circa 1970.

Beautiful girl!

[quote=“njc17, post:2891, topic:154”]
Beautiful girl!
[/quote] thank you, NJC. those days long gone, tho!

Somehow I doubt that.

I wish we had thought of getting a group picture at our reunion. We had a lot of individual/small group ones. We could never have gotten all, because my two local nephews appeared only briefly - one at the restaurant where we ate, and the other later on at his parents’ home (where we congregated after the restaurant meal. There were around 40 of us.

It’s weird to think about how long I’ve been posting here. This board definitely helped sharpen my thinking on a lot of things (e.g., abortion, social justice, and especially Christian thought). So I thought I’d go ahead and share a picture of myself, so you guys can have something to put up on your dart boards and what not.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]2606[/ATTACH]

already done :drool:

It’s been a couple of years since I last jumped in here so I might as well post some updated photos now that the thread seems to have resuscitated.

This is my family minus my parents and dog. I’m top left (2nd in my family):
1009042_410481665724845_221728924_o_zpszpay2gip.jpg Photo by emulian | Photobucket

Here’s me and some ducks (a joke for one of my brother’s buddies):
11015180_842958065764842_212384425_n-2_zpsjgn8vyqt.jpg Photo by emulian | Photobucket

Good looking young people. God Bless you kids!

You’ve done the same to some of us.

[quote=“J.Anderson, post:2895, topic:154”]
It’s weird to think about how long I’ve been posting here. This board definitely helped sharpen my thinking on a lot of things (e.g., abortion, social justice, and especially Christian thought). So I thought I’d go ahead and share a picture of myself, so you guys can have something to put up on your dart boards and what not.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]2606[/ATTACH]
[/quote] good heavens! you’re just a kid! (and where’s the combativeness?) I am beginning to realize it’s the avatars that are throwing me completely off. well, if you are as young as you appear in this photo, there may be hope for you yet. I was going to put your pic up on my dart board, but I’m not that good with darts (unless I cheat) and you are too slim. I have to wait until you fill out a little more. In the meantime, keep reading RO posts by the dozen! Very healthy mental diet for you!! (smile)