Post your Pic

definitely a day brightener to see these smiling, youthful, clear-eyed–and intelligent-- faces! thank you, CO.

so I recognize those ducks as mallards. trying to place the background. wild stab. California! (probably turn out to be New England)

A youngin’!! Good lookin’, too!

[quote=“ClassicalTeacher, post:2902, topic:154”]
A youngin’!! Good lookin’, too!
[/quote] yes, if he stays with RO, we’ll have his head completely straight in another 20 years or so. I won’t live to see it, but I’ll be smiling (between gritting my teeth) in purgatory…

He looks like an Arab to me. What’s he hiding behind his back?

I would post a recent picture of me but my hair line has receded much since the last photo I posted 3 years ago. I prefer not to remind myself that I have a fast receding hairline at the age of 23.

[QUOTE=patriciareed] but I’ll be smiling (between gritting my teeth) in purgatory…[/QUOTE]

I see what you did there…haha

I just realized that I’ve been on this forum one year and two weeks. Gee, time really does fly when you’re having a good time!

My son, their mother (JoRose . . . my ex . . . and we get along very well), and my daughter, Heather (the gal with the liver problem . . . she was a professional model for a time):

The genetic siblings and their spouses, us, and one offspring (“Chris” in the front middle, Butch and Carol’s son):

Hairline isn’t everything; look how handsome this fellow is without any hair at all:

[quote=“BobJam, post:2908, topic:154”]
My son, their mother (JoRose . . . my ex . . . and we get along very well), and my daughter, Heather (the gal with the liver problem . . . she was a professional model for a time):

The genetic siblings and their spouses, us, and one offspring (“Chris” in the front middle, Butch and Carol’s son):

[/quote] Neat pics, BobJam. (I’m always a trifle jealous of anyone who has a passel of siblings.)

It’s easy to see you in both of your children. Your daughter is absolutely beautiful.

Sorry folks. I only have the one pic of me which I posted on this thread about a year ago. Haven’t changed much except my hair is salt & pepper now.

Here it is…

[quote=“Fantasy_Chaser, post:2909, topic:154”]
Hairline isn’t everything; look how handsome this fellow is without any hair at all:

[/quote] how can we tell??

[quote=“ClassicalTeacher, post:2912, topic:154”]
Here it is…
[/quote] classy and sassy!

I’m going to Mac Island in June with old friends, we are going to pretend we are rich for one night and stay in the Grand Hotel. I promise to post a picture from there!

That he doesn’t have hair? By the classic neutronium shell shine…

[quote=“Fantasy_Chaser, post:2916, topic:154”]
That he doesn’t have hair? By the classic neutronium shell shine…
[/quote] Aahh…

The shine of highly polished nacre

[quote=“njc17, post:2918, topic:154”]
The shine of highly polished nacre
[/quote] Njc! That would be true of an ordinary mollusk! But what we have here is clearly no ordinary mollusk…

Yeah, their shells are pure neutronium…