Praise Report/Testimony Thread

[quote=“Carpenter, post:58, topic:19691”]
Go has all the resources at His disposal to care for His children. So thankful that one of them was letting God’s love and care flow through in order to minister to you and your needs. Pass it forward.
[/quote]Oh, I always pay God’s Blessings forward. This happened almost 40 years ago. I am not terribly sure that this man wasn’t a literal angel, in the service of our Lord. I cannot state it as fact, but there was a certain nobility about him, I have never seen, since. Either way, the man actually saved my life. I am grateful that God took the effort to see to my immediate needs, and also that He allowed me a proper testimony. Changed my life forever.

Yep, they are among us, and do not have wings…for we would be able to identify them as angels by appearance.

I had 3 days of symptoms that the cancer had returned, but got an “All clear” from the Doc today. Friends and I are giving thanks to God and rejoicing.

[quote=“Carpenter, post:63, topic:19691”]
I had 3 days of symptoms that the cancer had returned, but got an “All clear” from the Doc today. Friends and I are giving thanks to God and rejoicing.
[/quote]Praise be. I am very glad for you.

Good news, Carpenter.

Carpenter: So happy to hear this. God be praised!

Big THANK YOU all three of you.

My great-niece Kathryn (sister to Qavah) had a respiratory illness during the winter, and ended up with losing her hearing in one ear. The doctor said it was permanent. Well, FC got an email from her mother today saying that her hearing is completely restored, and even the doctor called it a miracle! Praise be to God.

BTW, Qavah is doing just great!

Awesome to hear. God Bless you all.

It’s been a long time since this thread has had any activity, and I just read over a lot of the posts.

I have a sort-of story here. For the past 9 years (I think) an older couple (slightly older than me) has been attending our church; the wife has been our pianist for a long time. The husband had no profession of faith. The church constantly covered him with prayer, I’m sure, and I kept thinking, “Is this the time B. will respond?” He had grown up in the church, and had pretty much of a head knowledge of the faith. In the last few years, his health has been deteriorating rapidly, so everyone was concerned for his salvation. A couple of weeks ago, our pastor asking him what was keeping him back. He said, “I don’t want to be a hypocrite, there are too many of them around.” It was around that time that he was taken to the emergency room, I don’t know the exact problems, but on the following Sunday, we were told that he was now on in-home hospice care. I know that the prayers for him went into high gear! Last Friday I got a call from the prayer chain, and the lady who called said, “I’ve got good news! Are you sitting down?” So I obediently sat down, and she said, “B. gave his heart to the Lord!” Wow! How exciting!
The next day, we got another call. B. had passed away. God kept him here until he was ready to go! Sunday was almost a day of celebration than a day of mourning. He was buried on Tuesday.

I remember thinking that if we got a prayer-chain call about him, it would be to announce his death. Then when the call came, it was to announce that he got saved; and the next day, the call about his death came. Thank the Lord he didn’t wait another day!