Pray for Israel!

Just saw on FoxNews that three Israelites are dead as vioence escalates. Israel is being attacked and it appears the missiles are coming from Gaza. God help us all. This can’t be good.

I’m praying for the 3 Palestinian children killed today and the 6 women and 12 children injured.

I’m praying for the persecuted Christian Palestinians.

I’m praying for the end to illegal settlement building on occupied land.

I’m also praying for the Christian re-taking of the Holy Land.

[quote=“ClassicalTeacher, post:1, topic:37113”]
Just saw on FoxNews that three Israelites are dead as vioence escalates. Israel is being attacked and it appears the missiles are coming from Gaza. God help us all. This can’t be good.
[/quote]Yes Israel has suffered enormously from unprovoked attacks by rabid haters who yell and scream on how unfair it is for Israel to retaliate. As for Palestine their claim of casualties have been found to be fabricated in the past and I have no sympathy for them

https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/533796_10151333065258573_1831562131_n.jpg

[quote=“Jebby, post:4, topic:37113”]

https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/533796_10151333065258573_1831562131_n.jpg

[/quote]What is your point? Israel gets bombed all the time from those you want to support but that is not relevant–Got it.

Jebby, please study the history. You seem to have things assbackwards.

(Typical, engage him and all you will get is same tired propaganda.)

Yes, (Insult deleted) Jebby and his (Insult deleted) ilk believe that Israeli innocents that are regulalry tartgeted by Hamas, deserve it and that they should never be defended.

I don’t believe any civilian deserves ever to be targeted, something both sides do. I do, however, oppose Zionism. That doesn’t make me an anti-Semite or a liberal.

Jebby, the MSM - Euro and US - are channeling egregiously and crudely false Pali-Arab anti-Semitic propaganda:

Palestinians Caught Faking Injuries For BBC Cameras

2012/11/15

INN:Barely one day into the fighting in Hamas-run Gaza, the locals are hard at work playing the victim for the world’s press.

Footage from the BBC captured by watchdog group Honest Reporting shows a heavy man lying on the ground and being carried away by residents, apparently after being injured by an Israeli attack.

Moments later, that same man again fills the frame, except he is walking about and obviously unhurt.

The widespread staging of such victim situations is a favored tactic of Arabs fighting Israel and has come to be known as “Pallywood.”

Israeli Civilians Under Fire; Hamas Fakes Casualties on Twitter
by Joel B. Pollak

14 Nov 2012

Israel and Hamas are not only trading fire; they’re trading tweets. Shortly after the Israel Defense Force (IDF) launched Operation Pillar of Cloud, targeting Hamas terror infrastructure in the Gaza Strip, the two sides fought a pitched battle on Twitter, as well, with Hamas’s military wing, the @Alqassambrigade, taunting the @IDFspokesperson. Just as terrorists have frequently faked civilian casualties to stir global outrage against Israel, Hamas has tweeted fake pictures of dead children–and has been called out by its own sympathizers.

At 11:29 p.m. local time, Hamas tweeted a photograph of a young boy bleeding in his father’s arms, apparently dead. Syrian exile Razzan Saffour, who lives in Britain and sympathizes with the Palestinian cause, responded:

If Israel were actually targeting civilians the Arab Palis would not have to resort to this kind of crude fakery. And if you don’t like the source, Breitbart.com, were the “news” media to do their jobs - tell the truth - there would be no marketplace for sites like Breitbart or PJMedia.

Jebby: Why is it that you don’t agree with zionism?

From PeteS: Unless you can produce clear unequivoval proof Jebby is a StormFront-grade anti-Semite, ConLib, stop posting these insults. Should you produce that clear unequivoval proof I will gladly restore this post.

From PeteS: Unless you can produce clear unequivoval proof Jebby is a StormFront-grade anti-Semite, ConLib, stop posting these insults. Should you produce that clear unequivoval proof I will gladly restore this post.

The mods are doing the devil’s work and don’t even realize it.
http://www.republicanoperative.com/forums/f10/wow-3-april-1965-a-38334/

I forgot to add Dac’s disclaimer as well!
Although I don’t think it is as “magic” for non PaulBot’s.

I see it as a racist, supremacist ideology. I don’t believe Jews (or any people or religion for that matter) has any birthright to any land. I don’t agree with a solely Jewish state in the the Holy Land, I believe it should be a secular state inclusive of all faiths, especially Christians.

I believe Jews have every right to move into the Holy Land and live peacefully there, as do Christians, Muslims, Druze and people of any other faith who want to live in peace.

I have issues with Zionism as well. True anti-Semites tend to assume that nearly all Jews and Israelis support Zionism when that’s just not the case. I hate religious bigotry of all kinds, and we should be working to promote the general peace of the region, not just throwing our support behind Israel no matter what they do.

Well, this is the definition of Zionism from Wikipedia. I don’t see anything racist about it.

“Zionism (Hebrew: ציונות‎, Tsiyonut) is a form of nationalism of Jews and Jewish culture that supports a Jewish nation state in territory defined as the Land of Israel.[1] Zionism supports Jews upholding their Jewish identity and opposes the assimilation of Jews into other societies and has advocated the return of Jews to Israel as a means for Jews to be liberated from anti-Semitic discrimination, exclusion, and persecution that has occurred in other societies.[1] Since the establishment of the State of Israel, the Zionist movement continues primarily to advocate on behalf of the Jewish state and address threats to its continued existence and security.”

I have no problem with Jews wanting to retain their cultural and religious identity, it’s probably the most admirable thing about them the way they’ve been able to retain their Jewish character and traditions for so many centuries, the problem I have is with political Zionism and the foundation of a Jewish state. I am against the foundation of any state for a certain religious group to the exclusion of others. I believe the state should be completely secular and inclusive of all creeds that wish to peacefully live within its borders.

I am 100% against Israel as a Jewish state and I’m 100% against a 2 state “solution” which will never work. I favor a one state solution with a secular nation open to all Jews, Christians, Muslims, and Druze which want to peacefully live in the Holy Land.

There were few Palestinians there until the Jews started returning. It was mostly wasteland. Their enemies - actually, the enemies of God ((Psalms 83:2) For, lo, thine enemies make a tumult: and they that hate thee have lifted up the head.) have been trying to destroy Israel since it first existed.

(Psalms 83:4) They have said, Come, and let us cut them off from being a nation; that the name of Israel may be no more in remembrance.

I don’t know. It seems that you contradict yourself here. On the one had you say, “I have no problem with Jews wanting to retain their cultural and religious identity” but then you go on to say, “I am against the foundation of any state for a certain religious group to the exclusion of others. I believe the state should be completely secular and inclusive of all creeds that wish to peacefully live within its borders.” You can’t have it both ways. Also, whatever happened to “live and let live” mantra sung by the liberal elitists? What happened with “we can’t dictate to other countries how to live” mindset? What other countries do is really no business of ours. If you believe what you just wrote, then you must also be against Vatican City, hm? And, to my knowledge, Israel does not prohibit any religion from existence in Israel.

I suppose coming from a strictly atheistic point of view, your argument would seem more palatable. However, keep in mind that Israel has her foundation in God and His promise to the Israelites. Just like the muslims believe that they have a right to certain areas (the whole earth, actually) because of allah’s dictates, so the same holds for the Jews. Israel’s political beliefs are secondary to her religious beliefs. Her religious beliefs are the foundation of Israel and are the basis for why she is adamant about her right to the land. I support Israel 100%.