Pray THE DONALD is nominated

Let me count the ways.

1. This election will decide if we have a country.

2. The important conflict is not liberal versus conservative. It is not Democrat versus Republican. The conflict is Republicans Establishment versus the Republican Base (which makes up most of America.)

3. The country is FURIOUS at the Republican Party for enabling a creep like Barak Obama to come in and destroy our economy. It doesn’t blame Obama. It blames the George W. Bush establishment for making an Obama possible.

4. The number one issue on the minds of most of the country is illegal aliens and how they are trying to transform America into a third world toilet.

5. There are NO Republican candidates in the race other than Trump who have the stature and the experience to not only defeat the Democrat candidate but to actually be president. As much as I like and respect Ben Carson and Ted Cruz, neither one have Trump’s qualifications. The rest of the pack should never have bothered to run. They are so weak as candidates that their run is nothing more than an exercise of EGO. They are doing more damage to the country than anyone else.

6. In Iowa, there are two polls showing Ben Carson ahead of Donald Trump. What you may not realize is that it took FOUR PACS running multi million dollar ads LYING about him to get those numbers. And I mean LIES.

7. I came about this by going to the websites of all the candidates and reading THEIR OWN WORDS about what they will do. I also tried to listen to ALL their speeches (whenever one would come available on Youtube). I judged them NOT by what some liberal rag tried to put in their mouths but rather by what THEY are saying.

8. The reason Trump was ahead (and is STILL ahead in most polls) is because he refused to back down or apologize for the stuff he said. That BY ITSELF attracted the Silent Majority. In ALL polls he is STILL ahead when it comes to leadership and the economy.

9. Bottom line, if you want America to become GREECE, where there is a permanent class of Democrat voters who don’t speak English and are in this country illegally, then you won’t vote for Trump. I urge you all to think twice. Whatever raving bigotry you have for this man, whatever bad press you may THINK he has gotten from legitimate sources, he is the ONLY one running today who is qualified for that office.

Please specify these alleged lies.

They ALL are lying about Trump and bigotry. It’s about the illegal aliens thing. These ESTABLISHMENT hacks are trying to drive a wedge between Trump and the Latinos with lies about him being a racist. He is NOT a racist. He wants illegal aliens to go. He wants our immigration laws to be enforced and a wall to be built. In fact, in EVERY public appearance (including that spot on Colbert) the loudest applause line was right after he said he would build a wall.

I saw this on FoxNews yesterday. I’m amazed the Establishment biased FOX would let out such information.

I asked you to specify (as in provide specifics) the alleged lies; I hardly find vague accusations of “They ALL are lying about Trump and bigotry” to address that in any meaningful way.

No thanks. Hillary would crush Trump and the GOP would loose congress. Trump is a fool.

You deserve an honest response. Here’s one ad. Everything in it is a lie.

Hillary will spend millions of super PAC funds, including the Clinton Foundation, (which takes money from ISIS). Trump will beat her by spending money on jet fuel to get to each personal appearance and rally. He doesn’t even have to show up for a debate. Those personal appearances are what have gotten his numbers so high.

Hillary is a BUG compared to Trump.

Here’s the FOXNEWS story that plays right into Trump’s hands. He had a HUGE crowd at the Doral resort in Miami. His speech was interrupted several times by a bunch of wetbacks. Take a guess at what the ESTABLISHMENT FoxNews decided to report.

[video]http://video.foxnews.com/v/4576020968001/are-attack-ads-by-club-for-growth-causing-a-trump-slump/?#sp=show-clips[/video]

Looks like one of Trump’s “interns” has been assigned to the site.

A president naturally will receive a lot of criticism. Can you imagine the constant strea of insults emmanating from the White House? It would be hillarious but our enemies would think we’re completely finished.

He’s not an idiot like Jeb. He doesn’t need interns. He just needs jet fuel for that huge TRUMP jet.

Our enemies laughed their collective asses off when we elected the Kenyan Village Idiot. The laughing stops when President Trump takes the oath of office.

ooooKKKaaaayyy!! Trump is as fallible as any other poser candidate. R10, as I said before, were Trump to be the candidate, I would vote for him and have no problem doing so. But you bring up polls, polls are only as good as , first, the organization offering them, and second, to whom they offer them to.Sadly many people , (like myself) are sick unto death of polls when they come my way. What we are seeing with that selective Iowa Quinnipac Poll is people are responding a little more to Carson’s steadfast and peaceful demeanor and to his logic. The man presents actual solutions, may some I may not wholly agree with, but he is thinking about the end game and not trying to decimate the field.Cruz has solid conservatives solutions and we see him quietly climbing in the polls, but sadly Fiorina seems to be fading.
What I am NOT SEEING throughout this whole primary run is someone who stands up and takes charge. Who sets himself or herself apart from the crowd.

No way would I ever pray for Trump to win the nomination. I find that somewhere between funny and blasphemous.

Er, is there a transcript page? I’m a dial-up cripple, allergic to videos.

Trump is unprincipled and offensive and proposes to govern behind a cult of personality. reason10, where did you lose your morals? I am no Cruz supporter, but c’mon, why not stand up like a man and work to promote Ted Cruz? At least he’s a good, principled man. I will never vote for Cruz in the primary but I’ll sure vote for him against Hillary. Trump? I have too much self respect than to force myself to take that shower.

I hate to be so blunt, but I have to ask - why are you pimping this hoe?

Cult of personality for sure. Or worse?

Trump operative. Maybe one of his staff/volunteers delegated to joining Republican message boards.

Kind of reminds me of a Paul/bot.

Trump is as fallible as any other poser candidate. R10, as I said before, were Trump to be the candidate, I would vote for him and have no problem doing so. But you bring up polls, polls are only as good as , first, the organization offering them, and second, to whom they offer them to.

If Trump weren’t a politician, if he were a musician, he’d be Sir Georg Solti, or a John Williams or some great conductor. He has certainly orchestrated a lot here.

Sadly many people , (like myself) are sick unto death of polls when they come my way.

If you’re like me, you’re sick of polls that are manipulated and always have the good guys losing.

What we are seeing with that selective Iowa Quinnipac Poll is people are responding a little more to Carson’s steadfast and peaceful demeanor and to his logic.

Carson had nothing to do with that poll. It’s findings were the results of several multi million dollar superPAC smear ads of Trump. I saw the ads. They didn’t mention Carson at all. They were just hit pieces on Trump. Carson just happened to have the second highest numbers so he looked good.

The man presents actual solutions, may some I may not wholly agree with, but he is thinking about the end game and not trying to decimate the field.

I truly admire the guy but I haven’t seen any real solutions from him nor his website. I haven’t seen any actual actions he would take. Some of Trump’s critics claim he is long on promises and short on details, but this is a man with a track record of getting things done and it’s hard for a zebra to change its stripes midstream. (Or some animal.)

Cruz has solid conservatives solutions and we see him quietly climbing in the polls, but sadly Fiorina seems to be fading.

Fiorina never should have gotten into the race, not with the baggage from HP. There may be no one in Washington that I admire more than Cruz. When he first announced, I wanted him to win but realized that nice guys finish last. He may be too civilized for our time. But he would be a great president.

What I am NOT SEEING throughout this whole primary run is someone who stands up and takes charge. Who sets himself or herself apart from the crowd.

We already have that: Donald Trump.
He’s REALLY apart from the crowd. He has no problem whatsoever with standing and taking charge. And the really cool thing is that his personal appearances drive his poll numbers up without him having to spend money on political ads.

In a lot of ways, you are a truly wonderful and decent person. Yeah, I suppose this would seem blasphemous. Then again, America is down for the count. Trump is our only hope. I’m thinking that saving the country is worthy of prayer.