Prayers to the Lord

I hope I don’t upset the members here again.

But times are tough. Predictions are dire. Our country is at a critical time we can’t make a backdoor out. I fear the future of mankind. Why God? Why me and my entire generation of people indebted by our elders? Why did you bestow a curse of dreamlessness and other troubles by our elders on an entire generation for all eternity with no hope in this world? I am desperately praying for the light at the end of the tunnel. Even though I’m Christian, I have always feared having to sacrifice my dreams on this planet to spend a spiritual eternity in Heaven. I love God and want to sit aside him, but I want to get started in life. Things can only go in the worse direction now.

Isn’t that beautiful?

Is God still helping our beloved country one step at a time?
Or are we doomed to failure?

The younger generation is not blameless. In fact, they are a huge part of the reason we’re in this mess. Start refusing the free stuff. Stop getting elbow deep in debt getting a degree that has no real practical use in the real world. Instead of wasting energy pointing out blame, use that energy to find a solution.

We wish everyone or anybody can say the same.

Yep, Liberalism is the greatest enemy of the poor, the young and the helpless.

We have run out of “other peoples money” and are now just printing more to keep the moochers voting for more destruction.

I knew you would come around!

Lets not forget hollywood’s role in this. I consider Hollywood to be the whore of Babylon.

In this manner therefore pray ye: Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy name.

10 Thy Kingdom come. Thy will be done on earth, as it is in Heaven.

11 Give us this day our daily bread.

12 And forgive us our debts, as we forgive our debtors.

13 And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. For Thine is the Kingdom, and the power and the glory for ever. Amen.

Rejoice evermore. Pray without ceasing. In every thing give thanks, for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you. 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18

So then, as we have opportunity, let us do good to everyone, and especially to those who are of the household of faith. -Galatians 6:10

Psalm 1

21st Century King James Version (KJ21)

1 Blessed is the man that walketh not in the counsel of the ungodly, nor standeth in the way of sinners, nor sitteth in the seat of the scornful;

2 but his delight is in the law of the Lord, and on His law doth he meditate day and night.

3 And he shall be like a tree planted by the rivers of water that bringeth forth his fruit in his season; his leaf also shall not wither, and whatsoever he doeth shall prosper.

4 The ungodly are not so, but are like the chaff which the wind driveth away.

5 Therefore the ungodly shall not stand in the judgment, nor sinners in the congregation of the righteous.

6 For the Lord knoweth the way of the righteous, but the way of the ungodly shall perish.