President of the United States Donald Trump

Statements from the REAL President:

“I say to all of our millions of followers, don’t listen to the Fake News and misleading advertisements written largely by already-acknowledged perverts. Get out and vote for a man who will be a great governor, Glenn Youngkin!”

FULL STATEMENT:

1 Like

“It’s wonderful to see the moderate Democrats take such total advantage of the ultra Liberal Progressives in the House. They promised the Progressives everything and are giving them nothing. No wonder AOC +3 are so angry!”

1 Like

Terry McAuliffe is a low-life politician who lies, cheats and steals.

This kind of breathtaking honesty is one thing that makes President Trump so valuable. We desperately need him back in the White House.

1 Like

Did you see where McAuliffe wanted to reduce the percentage of White teachers in the schools because there are too many of them relative to the number of Black students? I guess quotas come before striving for a quality education for Virginia students.

McAuliffe is just an old Democrat re-tread politician who needs to go back to the private sector.

2 Likes

He’ll be back, somehow.

1 Like

https://sharylattkisson.com/2021/11/read-trump-statement-on-his-new-social-media-empire/
Trump statement on his new social media empire

November 2, 2021 - Statement by Donald J. Trump, 45th President of the United States of America
I would like to thank my BASE for coming out in force and voting for Glenn Youngkin. Without you, he would not have been close to winning. The MAGA movement is bigger and stronger than ever before. Glenn will be a great governor. Thank you to the people of the Commonwealth of Virginia and most particularly, to our incredible MAGA voters!