President Pardons Sheriff Joe Arpaio

The President Pardoned Sheriff Joe yesterday…something LONG overdue, in my humble opinion. Sheriff Arpaio was “convicted” of misdemeanor Contempt of Court. An attitude that I SHARE with him, insofar as THIS court is concerned. The far-left “judge” that found him “guilty” had no power to issue such an order to begin with. It amounted to an order for him to REFUSE to obey the law–and therefore his oath of office. No judge has that authority. It doesn’t matter if the “judge” believes the law is wrong. It’s THE LAW. If he wants it changed, then he MUST go to the legislature to GET it changed. HE doesn’t have the authority to change it unilaterally. His job (the “judge’s”) is to APPLY the law…not make it up out of whole cloth, which is what he was doing in this instance at the insistence of the Obama AG. “Profiling” is a very useful tool to law enforcement and should NOT be declared “illegal.” No competent police officer or sheriff, looking for a criminal with specific physical characteristics, would start looking for someone who doesn’t MATCH those physical characteristics. If I were a police officer and stopped some guy driving a car erratically and found that he didn’t have a DL and couldn’t speak English, I’d check him out carefully until I found that he was here legally and was entitled to drive in my community…or not. If he WASN’T, he’d go to jail and ICE would be called. THAT’S all Sheriff Arpaio was doing

Paul Ryan voicing his disagreement:

And Paul Ryan is a moron. He needs to go back to whatever he was doing before running for office. He’s pandering…again.

I can’t find a like button, but I agree and like your post.

OK, I can’t see the like buttons, but if I move the mouse around under posts I can find them. Fun times!

Disregard, I just have to hover-hunt and I can find it.

Thank you President Trump for pardoning a true patriot, Joe Arpaio

See: Trump pardons former Sheriff Joe Arpaio

”Washington (CNN)President Donald Trump has pardoned controversial former sheriff Joe Arpaio of his conviction for criminal contempt, the White House said Friday night.”

One thing is certain, unlike many of our law enforcement officers and public servants, Joe Arpaio actually took his oath of office serious and was obedient to our Constitution and laws of the United States!

While sanctuary city officials and federal judges are disregarding and violating parts of 8 U.S. Code § 1324 - Bringing in and harboring certain aliens, Joe Arpaio refused to go along to get along.

The specific parts of the law which Joe refused to violate are:

Harboring -- Subsection 1324(a)(1)(A)(iii) makes it an offense for any person who -- knowing or in reckless disregard of the fact that an alien has come to, entered, or remains in the United States in violation of law, conceals harbors, or shields from detection, or attempts to conceal, harbor, or shield from detection, such alien in any place, including any building or any means of transportation.

Encouraging/Inducing -- Subsection 1324(a)(1)(A)(iv) makes it an offense for any person who -- encourages or induces an alien to come to, enter, or reside in the United States, knowing or in reckless disregard of the fact that such coming to, entry, or residence is or will be in violation of law.

Conspiracy/Aiding or Abetting -- Subsection 1324(a)(1)(A)(v) expressly makes it an offense to engage in a conspiracy to commit or aid or abet the commission of the foregoing offenses.

It is also interesting to note that U.S. District Judge Susan Bolton, a Clinton appointee who used her office of public trust as a political weapon and found Joe guilty of contempt, denied Joe Arpaio a trial by jury for the contempt charge, see: Ex-Sheriff Joe Arpaio convicted of ignoring judge’s order

The only question I have is, when will Attorney General Jeff Sessions have federal Marshalls pay a visit to all public servants in sanctuary cities, and despotic judges, and perp walk them into federal custody for violating parts of 8 U.S. Code § 1324?

Without our Fifth Column Media, Loretta Lynch and a corrupted FBI, Hillary Clinton and Barack Hussein Obama, would be making license tags in a federal penitentiary