President says our media is the Enemy and darn if it isn't

Follow the money and it will always reveal the truth.

MSNBC & NBC actually joined forces with the state run Chinese communist party media outlet Xinhua.

Xinhua News Agency (English pronunciation: /ˌʃɪnˈhwɑː/)[1] or New China News Agency is the official state-run press agency of the People’s Republic of China. Xinhua is the biggest and most influential media organization in China

A Rundown Of Major U.S. Corporate Media’s Business Ties To China

We do not know the extent of editorial oversight from corporations and individuals with financial incentives to placate the CCP, if any. But we know the incentives exist, and that’s worth understanding. Below is a breakdown of financial ties between major U.S. media organizations and the CCP.

READ MORE HERE…

Trump is right again.

1 Like

“Our” news agencies are doing the same thing with China that they did with Saddam Hussein. They’re parroting China’s talking points so China doesn’t kick them out of the country.

1 Like

This is very scary stuff because the news people on CNN and MSNBC pretty agree with the Communist Chinese agenda and political philosophy.

Add to that the “free drones” that that the Communists are giving to local governments, and you have major national security issues. The Chinese are giving these things to those local governments to spy on their citizens and get the lay of the land in those cities that they can sell to terrorists for their activities.

All those drones should be destroyed and barred from our soil. The Red Chinese are our enemies. You can’t get around that.

1 Like

apparently these media types think they will be in the elite class IF there would be a Chinese takeover of this country…when in fact…the Chinese always eliminate the weak first which in this case are the easiest turned…the media.

1 Like

Read Newsbusters analysis of the eight worst fake news stories of the Trump Era.

1 Like

Basically, the American news media is in bed with the left-wing dem party. It’s been that way for a long time. My homepage online is MSN. Since Trump’s election in 2016, there has not been a single sentence praising him for anything on their news page. I would love to change to another source, but I’m not aware of any. Let’s face it, the dems have been trying to force him out of the WH since he was first elected. I believe that this coronavirus is going to be used by the commies to thwart his re-election. There’s more and more talk about writing in your vote.

citizenfreepress or LibertyDaily?

1 Like

Little Brian Stelter. I love when Greg Gutfeld mocks him.

Rush is right again, as usual:

If one reads all the data out now, one would see that this is not the pandemic that we were told was coming…the Coronapocalypse. This is political now…and you can tell who gets their news only from fake news CNN, msdnc, and other alphabet networks.

1 Like

That is exactly right!