Presidential Poll, Today and 8 Years go Today

Presidential Poll, Today and 8 Years go Today

Trump is ahead of where Obama was at the same point in their presidencies.

1 Like

What makes this more significant is the observed dishonesty and bias in the media, probably including Rasmussen. They loved Obama, so they likely adjusted parmeters to boost his performance. And they hate President Trump, so they likely adjusted parameters to lower his performance.

What makes this more significant to me is that Trump has better numbers going up against a worse candidate. Obama was getting ready to go up against Romney, and he won. Surely Trump should win against Senile Joe

"Some readers wonder how we come up with our job approval ratings for the president since they often don’t show as dramatic a change as some other pollsters do

From your Rasmussen link:

So I guess you have confidence in them. I already had a dim view of polling companies before the 2016 election and as you might guess, that election confirmed my low opinion, in spite of what they might claim about their methods. I think they’re in the business of influencing elections as much as predicting them.

Well I don’t know how much confidence I have in anyone anymore to tell you the truth. I think I do know who the biggest Liars are out there though and I don’t think that these guys are one of them. As for how accurate they are though I don’t know

Okay, so today Trump is down to from the quote, from 51 to 49, but today in history Obama also went down a point. Thats odd.

Untitled