Presidential Spirtual Advisor Billy Graham Endorses Mitt Romney:

Billy Graham also known as the Pastor to the Presidents, doesn’t give out endorsements lightly. He is actually a registered democrat though a social conservative (One of the remaining few) Graham is notable for having been a spiritual adviser to several United States Presidents; he was particularly close to Dwight D. Eisenhower and Richard M. Nixon. During the civil rights movement, he began to support integrated seating for his revivals and crusades; in 1957 he invited Rev. Martin Luther King, Jr. to preach jointly at a huge revival in New York City, where they appeared together at Madison Square Garden, and bailed the minister out of jail in the 1960s when he was arrested in demonstrations.

This week he had a get together with Mitt Romney and after praying together and talking together, he has changed his mind about Mormonism being only a cult. He has also given Romney a bit of social conservative ads to air the conservative message across the swing states. In a statement to the media he says the following:

“It was a privilege to pray with Gov. Romney — for his family and our country,” the statement read. “I will turn 94 the day after the upcoming election, and I believe America is at a crossroads. I hope millions of Americans will join me in praying for our nation and to vote for candidates who will support the biblical definition of marriage, protect the sanctity of life and defend our religious freedoms.”

So what does this mean for Obama’s relationship with the Graham family? These guys are the guys Obama was talking about when he stated that some people “cling to their guns and religion” right? Well for one, Graham’s son has a hard time coping with the fact that Obama says he is a Christian, because he seems to be more concerned with people of other faiths (mainly Muslims). Graham also said the Muslim world sees Obama as a “son of Islam,” because the president’s father and grandfather were Muslim.

Although, being supportive of Presidential candidates in the past Graham never actually endorsed any. He technically didn’t in this case either, but we all can see that he really did. So what does Billy Graham mean when he says we are at a crossroads in the religious sense??? Why would he not help Obama as well? The answer may lie in the treatment Obama has given to HIM!

Billy Graham has counseled all Presidents — both Republican and Democrat — since Harry Truman was in office. They all went to him to seek guidance and pray with him to God. The only who didn’t, was President Obama!

Evangelist Billy Graham all but endorses Mitt Romney - latimes.com

Rev. Graham: Obama seen as ‘son of Islam’ - U.S. News
Obama Only President Not to Visit Billy Graham Library - Rev. Billy Graham - Fox Nation