Pro-Trump, Milo-linked art show in doubt after threats from anti-Trump activists

Pro-Trump, Milo-linked art show in doubt after threats from anti-Trump activists | Fox News

This is what has been disturbing for far too many years, left wing radicals for lack of a better description. You can have your views, but you had better be wiling to the views of others.

> Wintrich told FoxNews.com that he is building on the success of Twinks4Trump, which he created as a way to challenge both the religious right, and the progressive left. He said that while he was surprised by the warm reception he got from the religious right, the reaction from those on the left was very different.

WHAT ???

A gay artist being threatened by the LEFT ??? holy sheep

I guess we can see who IS TOLERANT and who is not.

Political glorification art, is boring and an insult to the intelligence of all who’re forced to look at it.

I don’t care if it’s Hitler hugging the little blonde German girls; or if it’s Josef Stalin holding a sickle aloft; or if it’s Castro with his fist raised. It’s boring - it suggests whoever painted it or commissioned it is unbalanced.

This is the kind of excrement that’s gonna cost Trump the election. I look at this, and just say, WHISKEY-TANGO-FOXTROT. It’d be enough to make ME stay home…but that the alternative is far, far worse.