Proof Radical Islam is more Mainstream Than Most People Think!

**Mainstream Pakistan religious organizations applaud killing of Salman Taseer

**The increasing radicalization of Pakistani society was today laid bare when mainstream religious organizations applauded the murder of Salman Taseer, the governor of Punjab, earlier this week and his killer was showered with rose petals as he appeared in court.

Taseer was buried in his home town of Lahore. The 66-year-old was assassinated yesterday by Mumtaz Qadri, one of his police bodyguards, after he had campaigned for reform of the law on blasphemy.

Qadri appeared in court, unrepentant, where waiting lawyers threw handfuls of rose petals over him and others in the crowd slapped his back and kissed his cheek as he was led in and out amid heavy security.

The entire article at Mainstream Pakistan religious organisations applaud killing of Salman Taseer | World news | The Guardian

Guardian.co.uk is very enlightening. These "peaceful Muslims killed him because he wanted to reform the blasphemy law.

Jazzhead will tell us why this is nothing to be concerned about.

I posted this on another forum and the liberals are avoiding it, with the exception of two who think i’m irrational and afraid for my criticism of Islam.

I have been screaming this from the rooftops, and it isn’t only liberals who balk at the possibility that Islam is a violent and hateful belief system. Peaceful Muslims exist, but under cover, for fear of reprisal from the mainstream. They are the minority, as I have seen it.

[quote=“Tiny1, post:4, topic:28784”]
I have been screaming this from the rooftops, and it isn’t only liberals who balk at the possibility that Islam is a violent and hateful belief system. Peaceful Muslims exist, but under cover, for fear of reprisal from the mainstream. They are the minority, as I have seen it.
[/quote]:yeahthat:

Hi,it is fine system to.:slight_smile:.It is true that you learn every thing to it.:slight_smile:.Please flow my site.:slight_smile:

Buh bye.

Wow, that was fast. I didn’t even know you were online when I reported the post.

I wasn’t. You calms are just too slow.

why would anyone spam this thread, it has 5 posts and is a week old?

Because it’s a computer spam 'bot, and not a particularly bright one as they go. Must be a Pentium II…

Trolls can be crafty, but it’s hard to under-estimate the intelligence of a spammer.

Especially a bot spammer.