Question to atheists

Why are you here?

Because I want to learn more about a different world view, and clear up any misconceptions you may have about my world view.

Because I don’t care about religion one way or the other and don’t include it in political discussions

Volk: I can respect that. Thanks for your honesty! (Are you absolutely sure you’re an atheist?)

CT Gaben is simply trolling for arguments.
There is nothing you can tell him nor anything he really wants to hear.

Moby: I know. That’s why I haven’t responded to his comments–he’s on ignore anyway. Guess you could call this thread a little “reverse baiting”!! :slayer:

Which is trolling and against forum rules CT. I am not defending anyone here. Just letting you know that the rules apply equally to everyone regardless of who did what first.

You have to take context into consideration as well. The Christian thread was meant to instigate. This is meant as satire.

I’ve answered this one already…to provide a voice against those who would use their religious beliefs to forge laws which may impinge upon my and my neighbour’s liberties. To speak out against those who would feed rubbish to our children in their classrooms. To debate with those who would assert that anyone who doesn’t fall into line with their beliefs is somehow amoral…

Because they originated from electric microrganisms created by aliens also known as the creation of the universe.

Or something like that.

[quote=“Seravee, post:7, topic:38709”]
Which is trolling and against forum rules CT.
[/quote]So the other thread is actual “trolling”? It would have to be for this satirical thread to be called trolling.

Not looking to start a fight but in my opinion both threads are pointless and only serve to fan the flames between these two camps. But, if in fact, this thread is in jest then I retract my previous statement.

[quote=“Seravee, post:12, topic:38709”]
Not looking to start a fight but in my opinion both threads are pointless
[/quote]:yeahthat: