Rapper arrested for refusing to hand over his iced tea

Resentment of the Day: Rapper Arrested for Refusing to Hand Over HIs Arizona Iced Tea - Cheezburger

He was hungry and thirsty.

Hey, he probably bought an iced tea that was more than the lawful 16 oz. size…a clear violation of some stupid law.

damned rappers and their blatant public consumption of iced tea

Hahahaha!!! This is fun!!!

Remember Jackie Gleason and his coffee cup? I was given to understand it was something a little stronger than coffee in that cup.

Pizza!

[quote=“Susanna, post:6, topic:39372”]
Remember Jackie Gleason and his coffee cup? I was given to understand it was something a little stronger than coffee in that cup.
[/quote]How sweet it is!

I think he got off lucky, the last black guy with some arizona iced tea got shot

lol xd

I heard that and the same thing about Dean Martin on his show. I wonder if that was all publicity?

CHICAGO pizza!!!

Falbo’s in Chicago had the best!

Never tried Falbo’s but I’ve heard of it. Where was it located? My favorite pizza is from Palermo’s on the southside of Chicago. AWESOME pizza.

I can’t remember. My (ex) husband did all the driving then. It couldn’t have been too far than the confluence of Evergreen Park and the Beverly Hills area - that’s about Western ave. & 91st street.

Yeah, that’s basically Evergreen Park–at least the outskirts. That’s probably why I remember the name because I lived in Evergreen Park for a while and had lots of friends there, too. The area surrounding Evergreen Park and even parts of EP have all changed now.