Rapper: Sarah Palin Should Be Gang-Raped By Black Men

If any of you are easily offended or have children nearby … Do Not go to the linked page!

In a string of early-morning tweets on Sunday, Rapper Azealia Banks called for Sarah Palin to be brutally gang-raped by a group of black men. Screenshots of the tweets (which Banks later deleted) were captured by the Media Research Center’s Ashley Goldenberg.

Some god awful language in the tweets!
(Now, don’t all of y’all go running over there at once!):devil:

[Rapper: Sarah Palin Should Be Gang-Raped | The Daily Caller

Trump supporter](http://dailycaller.com/2016/04/04/rapper-sarah-palin-should-be-gang-raped-by-black-men/)Azealia Banks Endorses Donald Trump - VH1

Wow. Spoken like a true coward.

I think that rapper was gang raped by…

And he should be beaten in the streets by a group of white men…oh wait is that racist?[/sarcasm]

It was a black female rapper who read a satire article and thought it was true. She has since offered a mild apology.

Kind of a non issue as far as I’m concerned.

Yeah I saw the article yesterday. Still doesn’t change the fact that she reacted like thousands of other Americans. Saw something on the internet and reacted without verifying. It’s pathetic.

Have any of us not been guilty of that at one time or another? I certainly have.

I’m reminded of a humorous meme I saw on FB. A kid was online after April 1, and said something along the lines of: “Yay! It’s no longer April Fool’s Day; I can believe everything on the internet again!”