Rasmussen 10/29 ..Romney ahead in Ohio!!

Rasmussen has Romney up 50-48% in Ohio this morning. First time ANY poll has Romney up there as several polls showed a tie in the last few days.
Also…the first time Romney has 50%!! 1% undecided. 1% Fringers.

If this holds…the election will be Mitts in both popular vote and electoral votes. Mittmentum is happening!!

Wait but the D +8% sample polls from Gravis, ARG, CBS, Time, Fox News and PPP told me Obama was winning, Im so confused.

Why is Fox News a D poll?

Trekky…he is not saying they’re a Dem poll. He is saying that their chosen sample ratio was 8% higher in Dems than Reps. There is legitimate reason to over-sample Dems to be true to historical (2008) election exit polls…but anyone sampling at or higher than Obama’s exit poll advantage in 2008 is likely skewing the poll since there is no where near the enthusiasm for him this time around and the 2010 results of where the electorate was at should also be factored in. I’m thinking somewhere around a Dem +4 sample is about right for this time around. As I have said from early in the primaries…the INDEPENDENTS will determine the outcome of this election…Romney was the only candidate who could win them over…and he is doing so by an increasingly wide margin while retaining 95%+ support from the registered Republican base.

But why is Fox News doing that? I’d expect it from news sources with a liberal agenda.

Contrary to popular belief, not everything on Fox News has a conservative slant.

I think it could be even as low as D +2. In 2004 in Ohio party ID was 40% GOP - 35% Dem and in 2010 it was 37% GOP - 36% Dem

Word is Obama no longer cares, he has a job when he loses already lined up:

Oh…I was speaking Nationally UNT about the Fox results. You’re prolly right about Ohio’s electorate as many states are much less D+ than national since someone has to make up for CA & NT & MA etc.

Where’d ya get that one from Oakie…Storm Front?? :mad:

All the polls I mentioned were from Ohio and had a D +8 sample or higher. heres that fox one, its 10 days old which is ancient in this election cycle

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/interactive/2012/10/19/fox-news-poll-results-support-for-obama-dips-in-ohio/

Maybe he just means Obama’s stupid and only qualified as a shoeshine boy, like this white character from “Parks and Recreation:”

Parks and Recreation, “The Camel”: Mural-making | NJ.com

Forgive me, Cam, but if shining Sarah Palin’s shoes is racist, I’m unaware of how unless depicting Obama in any menial capacity or making jokes at his expense is racist.

Next you’ll be approving lawn jockey signs as merely commentary.

or pinehurst ‘Putter Boy’ amazing how a coat of paint changes the dialog.

[quote=“Cam, post:13, topic:36833”]
Next you’ll be approving lawn jockey signs as merely commentary.
[/quote]Well, you can be a smart mouth about or explain what you’re talking about. I’ve approved nothing, btw.

[quote=“njc17, post:14, topic:36833”]
or pinehurst ‘Putter Boy’ amazing how a coat of paint changes the dialog.
[/quote]I don’t get it…

Well, I’d like to see Romney carry Mandel to a win. He has said he disagrees with Romney and we should reduce military spending. He is also against foreign aid.

PM’d you.

My putterboy comment was a weird attempt at humor to go along with the lawn jockey crack. Didn’t mean anything sinister about it. I take it we ARE friends here -----all of us, --right?

[quote=“njc17, post:18, topic:36833”]
My putterboy comment was a weird attempt at humor to go along with the lawn jockey crack. Didn’t mean anything sinister about it. I take it we ARE friends here -----all of us, --right?
[/quote]I just didn’t get it. Sometimes you gotta go slow with me. I think I’ve got the mad cow.

[quote=“Cam, post:17, topic:36833”]
PM’d you.
[/quote]I haven’t seen a PM yet.

In explanation as requested by RWNJ: The image of a black President shining white men/womens’ shoes calls up traditional racial stereotypes and is an insult to blacks AND the OFFICE of the President. Similar to images of BHO as a lawn jockey, picking cotton and with a group of monkeys I’ve seen. Blatantly racist.
Kinda like this since subtlety seems a bit lost on you: