RCMP to face new class-action harassment lawsuit, this time on behalf of male employe

RCMP to face new class-action harassment lawsuit, this time on behalf of male employees - Politics - CBC News

For those who haven’t followed this, female class action lawsuit is being settled, North of $100M of taxpayers dollars has been earmarked for this. The disturbing issue with this is that all offending superiors won’t have to be named or answer for their abuses in court. This means some of these really bad apples could collect a full pension and enjoy a nice salary while taxpayers pay, yet again for the RCMP abuses.

I have noticed a major difference between U.S and Canadian police abuses, in the U.S it is generally split second decisions where there is danger of harm, in Canada it is methodical, abusive, power driven that costs Canadians a great deal of money. Often the abuses are within the agencies themselves, but most are against Canadians, contrary to our Charter of Rights and Freedoms.

Who knows how much these plantiffs may receive, but if it is anything like the lawsuit females launched, this is going to hurt Canadas reputation and pocketbook yet again.

What it is, is a $100M Large payout to make them happy. Nothing else…

No. Government rarely gives $100M just to appease people, especially when the RCMP is concerned. The $100M is a guesstimation, more likely double that. Now the male class action suit will lead to either serious payoff, or, their day in court. I would like to see this go to court and have people exposed and brought to justice. Canadas reputation and Nation Security have been in the hands of some really unqualified people.

This is decades of abuse and malfeasance by the RCMP. They have a long history of this, a disturbing history of abuse. What is worse than this is the disregard for Canadian Charter of Rights, abuse of their own and even backstabbing of our allies. The OPP and TPS also have a similar history but the RCMP lead the way in “playing the game”, working the system for personal benefit at the expense of Canada.

When foreign businesses refuse to invest in Ontario or Canada, people ask “why?”. If only they followed Canada more closely, they would understand…

Here are more specifics:

Mountie who says colleagues bet on when she’d commit suicide left in limbo after RCMP apology

Mountie who says colleagues bet on when she’d commit suicide left in limbo after RCMP apology - Home | As It Happens | CBC Radio

You can be sure you do not have any police agencies as poorly revered as the RCMP are Internationally and Domestically. I am the first to support the best of the best, I’m also the first to call out abuses and anti-democratic activities. The worst thing is these attitudes have trickled down to the OPP and TPS. Compare this to how the Dallas police reacted with such courage under tough circumstances, you guys are lucky to have a Constitution that matters, that is enforced by the best that is offered.

One important final note on this, you don’t have police agencies that are stabbing allies (and their businesses) in the back…