Read this....Dac attacked before i said 10 words!

[QUOTE=angelmack]

and many others have decided not to come here at all anymore…[/QUOTE]

I really don’t see all the hostility everyone is talking about that goes on in this forum?
CU, and some of the other places run rampant with people insulting everyone, fuck this, fuck that…I thought this place was a more mellow alternative. I guess, I was wrong am going to have to pay more attention to every single post.

When people have issues with someone, they usually PM and I try and deal with it as discreetly as possible. I pm’d with dee and dac countless times trying to moderate their little tit for tat…and so on.

I know recently I have not had a lot of time to be on here, but I try.

[QUOTE=TheOperative]I really don’t see all the hostility everyone is talking about that goes on in this forum?
CU, and some of the other places run rampant with people insulting everyone, fuck this, fuck that…I thought this place was a more mellow alternative. I guess, I was wrong am going to have to pay more attention to every single post.

When people have issues with someone, they usually PM and I try and deal with it as discreetly as possible. I pm’d with dee and dac countless times trying to moderate their little tit for tat…and so on.

I know recently I have not had a lot of time to be on here, but I try.[/QUOTE]

Thing is, you’ve got so much going on in your own life, you shouldn’t have to do something as tedious as watching all the posts. I can be here to help out, so you can still have a life of your own.

Honestly, all this drama is for naught.

sigh Such is the cycle of a message board.:frown:

[QUOTE=jmack242]Dee/RNG is my friend.
I stay silent on drama because most of the time I just don’t give a damn.
This time is different.
I’m not asking to be banned.
I’ll just stop showing up (but ban me if you must) I seem to have the power not to visit a site if I don’t want to.
[/QUOTE]

Don’t you dare think about leaving!

[QUOTE=jmack242]Dee/RNG is my friend.
I stay silent on drama because most of the time I just don’t give a damn.
This time is different.
I’m not asking to be banned.
I’ll just stop showing up (but ban me if you must) I seem to have the power not to visit a site if I don’t want to.
In regards to this:
http://www.republicanoperative.com/forums/showpost.php?p=17445&postcount=109
Sounded more like a taunt, I honestly don’t care.

In regards to this thread: http://www.republicanoperative.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3872

Take the advice.
It aint like some us don’t push this site to our friends, have this site in our profiles, have this site as part of our sig or anything.
What about our other on-line friends that just leave for no reason.
I know the reason.[/QUOTE]

Dude, The last thing I want to do is lose the Mack’s…even my wife asks about you guys. I know you guys push this site and I am eternally grateful, but “the reason” that friends of yours (people on this site) have left…escapes me.

I believe ACC is right, this stuff goes in cycles. In nearly, but not all, every group of people they have their moments of hostility. TO, while your not perfect and no one is, your doing a fine job. It would probably take me awhile to think up something wrong with the forum. Just keep on going, you’ve got supermods and mods to help you out.

I think your great TO. You do keep things on a level here but you can’t get rid of everyone that just want’s to agitate. They will find a way no matter what you do.

Alright. First, I came here as RNG, not causing trouble. Hell, I had barely made it out of the welcome thread. I agreed with the wadeperson, and posted, Susanna jumped in, I defended myself. Period. Had she not got rude, I wouldn’t have said diddlysquat.

Second, a lot of old members walked. E left because of Dac & RH. Deny if you like, but I know this for a fact. Others avoid the site for the same reason.

I did not come here to get in a pissing match with anyone. And was being polite. But I’ll be damned if I left someone attack me, and not respond.

Ya’ll said that, as Dee, I posted about my great marriage. Nope. Mostly about my boys. Marriage wasn’t great.
I left. And if ya’ll wanna take swipes at me for it…you’ll look like fools to those who know what my marriage was like.

LAst, “going after married men”. Rich, sus. As if my relationship with him wasn’t mutual. Like he wasn’t seperated from her. But, I won’t waste my breathe defending that to you. I could not care less what you, or Dac think, when ya’ll don’t know the whole situation.

Op, banning folks because they disagree with you, or another member, is not good for the site. Just a tip. It really is CUish.

Look what I missed for hunting season. All this to do just for me? I feel honored, no really I do. It really is a nice feeling when some uneducated hillbilly has nothing better to do than to worry about what I am doing when I have no idea she still exist.

Dee I haven’t thought about you since you left. You were just a pimple on a fleas ass as far as I was concerned.

I finally put it all together, your mad beacuse I saw thru the facade that you tried to put up concerning your dream job. Get over it Dee, I knew you were full of it when you said your dream job is a housewife and mother.

Just go back to Conservative Corner and enjoy your life, such as it is. Put me on ignore at CU and all will be good. Your little life will go well with that briliant brain surgeon Skinner.

Enjoy and Merry Christmas

So , OP? This the good man you upheld? I make a nice post, explaining, and he responds like a jr. high kid.

and very uncalled putdowns and name callin…very good indead!!!

Bs …The operative is not at fault for any banning on here. I simply banned a “wade intothem” for no more than two days because I had to work and could not figure out what he/she was going to do. The first post on any board should not be an attack on members.

um…it’s “brilliant”, Dac.

Think it was wrong…ya asked for site suggestions, he suggested.

And OP banned me, a lil bit ago.

[QUOTE=Dacabeti]Yea that skinner is a real IDIOT savant. I’m not sure I have ever heard Skinner described as briliant before.

Welcome to RO.[/QUOTE]

Exactly how is that an attack on you Dee? I made a joke about Skinner, which prety much fits him.

You responded with

Which is an attack.

then

then I replied with

[QUOTE=Dacabeti]Read what I said Agian. Exactly what line puts you down? Do you not understand the meaning of the word WELCOME?

I have read Skinners blather for quite awhile, and have had a few discussions with him. Once he loses an argument he calls you out in the CU “Thunderdome” just to cuss and try to gain some face back. I find him to be at best humorous, on occasion.

Just as it takes a real lady to fake a fight in Thunderdome just to gain a bit of attention? I have to admit you and Punk kid had some sheep going that day.

Anyway, Welcome to RO.[/QUOTE]
read that slowly. I explained I was not attacking you, then used your own tone back at you.

then it went back and forth.

As for my comments in this thread, I haven’t been here in a few days. I have ben hunting. I come back to being blasted, and you expect me not to make a comment. I was typing as you were you just happened to post 4 minutes before me, I didn’t even read that post until I posted.

I hope this place will back the Dac…All the rest of you losers need to find a life. I put myself as a conservative on the line.:beerchug:

So who banned RNG again tonight…that’s pretty crummy!!!

and the rest of you losers…real slick there

What an awful week. 75 degrees for hunting is way too hot, no deer moving so (schultz voice)“I saw Nothing”. Then I buy new memory, dont check it real good and it fries my motherboard, Next I get a subpoena to appear as a wittness to a car accident, for get about it and miss the court date. then jump on here and get blasted for nothing.

PH thank you for the backup, everyone else that had my back also. I really have no idea why Dee has her panties in such a bunch over me.

You completly miss understand…If you want gossip …please go to the other “conservative” forums…Dont ever come in here and try to make this a freakin …“90210” And I dont even have the operatives blessing…so dont judge him!!! Grow up.

What gossip???

You are tellin me to don’t ever come here…buh bye!!!

No No It sounds like some kind of wierd other site thing…What the hell!!! I banne da guy that sounded like a creep and now its the end of the world!!! But he wasent banned for more than two days because I dident know what he/she was going to do…Nobody’s first post should knock other members