Reid: More funding needed to fund ObamaCare

Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid (D-Nev.) says he shares colleagues’ concerns that the Affordable Care Act could become a “train wreck” if it’s not implemented properly.

Reid warned that people will not be able to choose health insurance plans on government health exchanges if federal authorities lack the resources to set them up and educate the public.

Read more: Reid: More funding needed to prevent ObamaCare from becoming ‘train wreck’ - The Hill - covering Congress, Politics, Political Campaigns and Capitol Hill | TheHill.com

Considering Obama took funds from other programs and imposed taxes already apparently it is not enough to fund Obama’s give away programs to buy friends.

I read the other day that over 40% do not know Obamcare is law. These people are in for a surprise come January.

“If”? and how can it be “implemented properly”? It is a train wreck from the get-go.

[quote=“Susanna, post:2, topic:39295”]
“If”? and how can it be “implemented properly”? ** It is a train wreck from the get-go**.
[/quote]Right! The bill as usual was a catch all for politicians pet issues and a vehicle to clamp down on the populace and raise taxes.

Obamacare destroys jobs, and it adds to the National debt. Now, labor unions are against Obamacare. I guess they took Nancy’s advic, “lets pass the bill and then see what is in it”. I guess they found out what is in it.

Now the CBO says there still will be people uninsured. Wasn’t that the point of all this? From various sources the costs are going to be so high most people will not be able to afford it anyway.

I understood the unions were okay with it as long as their union was exempted…

Lol You are correct. I just assumed they were against it, since they wanted to be exempted. If they just loved Obamacare, I would assume that unions would want the bill to apply to them. Oh Politics these days!

[quote=“Fantasy_Chaser, post:6, topic:39295”]
I understood the unions were okay with it as long as their union was exempted…
[/quote]:yeahthat: