Rep. Clyburn: GOP Using Racial "Code Words" Against Susan Rice

[video=youtube_share;d0SgXTNLxOg]http://youtu.be/d0SgXTNLxOg[/video]

So according to liberals you can’t criticize someone if they’re black, a woman, gay, an idiot, a liar, or any combination of those because it maks you a racist, misogynistic, sexist, homophobe. Ah, gotta love protected classes of people. I love the liberal vision of America: We’re all equal, but some of us are just a bit more equal than you.

Code Words? LMAO!! So “Mrs. Rice” is code for what?

Something that starts with an N maybe?

I think Democrats should just publish a list of “code words” so we whiteys know what we can and cannot say.

Could we get the NAACP, Congressional Black Caucus and other race-baiters to send us a list of adjectives in the OED that are NOT racist “code words”, “dog whistles”, etc.? I’m sure the list will be brief.

As I wrote the other day, not sure if I posted here or not:

The drumbeat of racism is growing daily and its coming out of the WH down to its puppets, shills and sycophants…what I beleive is that this is on purpose and is setting the stage of hate for the GOP as they are racist and to guarantee a LibTard in the WH in 2016…Julian Castro, mayor of San Antonio is next in the que unless the people demand Obamma

Addressed this issue here.

Isn’t Clyburn the one that blasted Bill Clinton for being “racist” back during the first BHO campaign?

If I’m remembering correctly, this moron uses “racism” a lot as his argument. Figures.

That’s the left for you.

Don’t like welfare? Racist.
Don’t like abortion? Misogynist.
Don’t like gay marriage? Homophobe.

Saturday Night Card Game (WaPo plays the Rice card)
Posted by William A. Jacobson

Saturday, November 24, 2012 at 6:38pm

Everytime I think the Democratic race card players could not get more vile, more deranged, more patronizingly demeaning to blacks, someone manages to defy even my vivid imagination.

This time, it is the Editorial Board of The Washington Post, which issued a truly amazing screed (h/t Gabriel Malor) claiming that critics of U.N. Ambassador Susan Rice are motivated by race and sex, as demonstrated by the facts that most are male and a significant percentage come from former confederate states (emphasis mine):

The Democrats often personal attacks on Rice, Condoleezza, continued unabated (Kerry Picket has more). Liberal cartoonists at major publications played on crude racial stereotypes in going after Rice, Condoleezza.

You get the point.

The criticisms of Rice, Condoleezza, on policy grounds were within the legitimate political realm, as are the criticisms of Rice, Susan.

In the criticisms of Rice, Susan, we have not seen from Republicans anything approaching the vitriol and crude racial and sexist comments directed at Rice, Condoleezza.

As Jacobson points out in his last paragraph, race-card-playing is done - and is becoming a sign of - when the players feel their end justifies even the most despicable means. As Jacobson points out at length, don’t look for logic, consistency or intellectual honesty. Race-card-playing (like gender-card-playing and gay-card-playing) is done to destroy people, and the sole appropriate response, IMO, is to work to utterly destroy the credibility of the players!

[quote=“PeteS_in_CA, post:8, topic:37227”]
As Jacobson points out at length, don’t look for logic, consistency or intellectual honesty
[/quote]How often do we find ourselves thinking, “If (Bush, Condy, your-choice-of-Republican-here) had done this, the Dems would have a fit and jump all over it”?

Are we the only ones that think that? I don’t think so. I’m sure the Dems and the MSM realize this, but they know they can get away with these inconsistencies, because the mindless public goes along with it (and perhaps Joe-Sixpack doesn’t even recognize the irony, or for some reason ignores it if he/she does realize it.)

Are we the only ones that think that? I don’t think so. I’m sure the Dems and the MSM realize this, but they know they can get away with these inconsistencies …

And as long as they can get away with it - gaining more votes by it than they lose - they will keep doing it. I truly wish it were not necessary, but conservatives and Rs need to jam the race-cards, gender-cards and gay-cards down the throats of those who play them - hard, fast, and continuously. When playing race-cards, gender-cards and gay-cards becomes a losing tactic, the players will figure it out and cease doing so.

[quote=“PeteS_in_CA, post:10, topic:37227”]
conservatives and Rs need to jam the race-cards, gender-cards and gay-cards down the throats of those who play them - hard, fast, and continuously. When playing race-cards, gender-cards and gay-cards becomes a losing tactic, the players will figure it out and cease doing so.
[/quote]I definitely agree with you on this one.

But I see two roadblocks to getting that message out:

1. The MSM, and we really don’t have an outlet for the message, unless you count Fox News . . . but the Dems have successfully gotten Joe-Sixpack to write them off as lunatic fringe (and Fox doesn’t help when they sometimes ARE lunatic fringe.)

2. There is a danger that if we do this “continuously” (but I don’t disagree this needs to be done), that the message will become diluted and the Dems will portray it as “same-old, same-old”. Of course the Dems do that also, but they have been successful (not the least cause of that is the MSM . . . which cycles back to #1 above.)

So, whoever tries to get this message out is going to have to do it with skill. It can’t just be “they’re playing the race card again.” That’s “same-old, same-old”. It’s got to be more than that alone. But then we have the problem of Joe-Sixpack’s attention span. So it’s going to have to be brief and in sound-bite format.

The current crop of Republican/Conservative strategists just don’t seem to have the skills needed. We need some new ideas on how to frame this message and get it out.