If one does a little research regarding repeal and replacement of Obamacare, they will find countless articles asserting most Americans prefer Obamacare, e.g., see: Americans Prefer Obamacare
May 18th, 2017
***”Most Americans prefer the Democratic version of a health-care law to the Republican measure that’s now under consideration in the Senate.
Fifty-three percent of Americans say they favor the Affordable Care Act, passed by Democrats under President Barack Obama, to the GOP’s American Health-Care Act, passed recently by the GOP-controlled House. Only 27 percent prefer the Republican bill over the Democratic system, according to the latest survey by Public Policy Polling, a Democrat-oriented firm. This is similar to the findings of other recent polls.”***
The big problem with these polls is, when these polls are taken, they include the opinions of lazy able bodied ticks and fleas who won’t work enough hours to pay for their own health-care needs who are receiving subsidized health-care under Obamacare, and also includes the opinions of foreigners who have invaded America’s borders and are likewise receiving subsidized health-care which is paid for by tax-paying American citizens in addition to receiving other tax-payer finance “benefits”.
Is there any wonder why such a “poll” would end in a majority supporting a democrat style “free-cheese” health-care reform Bill? The fact is, our country’s cheese-eating faction is now at about 50 percent of the nation’s population, and it includes millions upon millions of lazy able bodied blood suckers who are too lazy to work enough hours to pay for their own economic needs. And this is the elephant in the room which our snowflake Republicans are unwilling to remove from our federal government’s free-cheese wagon. Snowflake Republicans in Congress are far more comfortable with raising taxes from hard working American citizens, so they can use such money to buy the votes of our nation’s free-cheese faction.
I want to see some statistics in which no one is polled who is having their health-insurance and/or health-care subsidized by tax payers. I suspect that the vast majority of American citizens who had privately funded health insurance before Obamacare came along, if polled today, would want to go back to what they had, and keep the federal government’s nose out of their health-care needs and choices. But when you mix the millions upon millions of U.S. residents into a poll who are having their health-care paid for by tax-payers, of course you are going to get very different numbers.
How about referencing a poll in which the tax-payer, and only the tax-payer ___ a poll excluding tax-getters ___ is represented?
Are we really ok with 45 percent of our nation’s population who pay no taxes on incomes being allowed to vote for representatives who spend federal revenue which the remaining 55 percent of our nation’s hard working and productive population has contributed into our federal treasury via taxes on incomes when our Constitution requires “Representatives and direct taxes Shall be apportioned among the Several States”?***