[quote=“PartyPoor, post:9, topic:28635”]
I don’t get it. Why not have gays in the military? Why would you be worried about a gay man or women sleeping next to you?
[/quote]Despite what many may say, the issue isn’t whether or not its OK for homosexuals to serve, it is related to the elimination of a conservative majority within the military and to drum out the predominate Christian belief system within the military.
Currently, gays serve in the military and for the most part, everyone knows they are gay. Most service members, (including me before I retired), didn’t care as long as they kept it to themselves and didn’t use being in the service as an opportunity to recruit. Don’t ask, don’t tell prevented the homosexual agenda from becoming a predominate force with the ranks.
Here is what the military is now in store for:
- Military same sex couples will seek military chaplains to marry them. The chaplains, if they have real core belief system will refuse and the homosexual legal bullies will start their typical action to attack those chaplains.
- The militant homosexuals will attempt to have a position of superiority of the heterosexual population just like they do in schools. The will demand and receive special treatment and will have a shield that protects them from negative evaluations and disciplinary action.
- There will be a “gay history” month complete with events celebrating homosexual “achievements” (that will be completely fabricated of course) that straight members will have to pay homage to.
- Homosexual couples will demand access to military housing. When they move in next to a straight family that doesn’t want their children exposed to something that is against their religion, the straight couple will be forced to remain in place or they will be thrown out of housing.
- Homosexuals will form “cliques” that will harass and bully straight members. This is particularly true with lesbians. (It currently happens so if anyone wants to say I’m crazy, unless you’ve been there, you don’t know what you’re talking about)
The militant homosexuals aren’t interested in simply living their lives. Their goal is to increase their numbers and to increase their political standing. This decision provided both.