Report: Letter With Arabic Writing Found on Second Bomb in New York City

Long Title:

** Report: Letter With Arabic Writing Found on Second Bomb in New York City; Witnesses Saw ‘Arab’ Man With Suitcase**

The New York Post reported a letter that was partially written in Arabic was found in a plastic bag that held the second pressure cooker device in New York City Saturday night. That device planted four blocks from the bomb that exploded in the Chelsea neighborhood wounding 29 people did not explode and was taken away by authorities for investigation.

Report: Letter With Arabic Writing Found on Second Bomb in New York City; Witnesses Saw ‘Arab’ Man With Suitcase

obama must be so proud.

**Letter With Arabic Writing Found on Second Bomb in New York City **
Good! According to our president that means that it was a “friendly” bomb.
As I remember the post I posted on that means that there are only 198 bombs to go (if my numbers were correct). Notice that I’m not counting the guy with the knife. My guess is that he flunked out of bomb school.
All hail Obama because he knows best! And remember vote for Hillary so we can have more of the same. That darn Trump would probably threaten those suckers & then we wouldn’t have a flourishing flower & casket industry.

He probably dropped his welfare check…